Retro Wish List

Posted by senninho 
Retro Wish List
Date: October 26, 2009 12:31PM
Posted by: senninho
If anyone has been here long enough to remember the golden days of GP2 and even GP3, i'm sure you'll have at least one track that you wish someone would convert to rFactor or GP4.

Mine is Bern-Grauholz from GP2 - possibly the most epic fictional track ever. My only wish is that someone could point me to an idiot's guide for BTB, or even make it for me - i offered cold hard sweets as bribery in the past, but would probably consider cash now ;)

Anyway, who else misses old, classic tracks?

Re: Retro Wish List
Date: October 26, 2009 01:20PM
Posted by: mortal
I always liked Park Lane from GP3, that would be good in rFactor or even GP4. I can offer chocolate coated toffees as an incentive.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 26, 2009 07:43PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Coppermine Park was awesome for GP3, I never got the conversion to GP4 off the ground though. :(

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: October 26, 2009 09:45PM
Posted by: villej
I loved the Tunnel Track for GP2 and GP3. It is certainly one of the tracks I would love to see converted for modern simulation game.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2009 10:49PM by villej.
Date: December 24, 2009 11:23PM
Posted by: quickslick
i'd like to see Reims in gp4 ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy