F1 Challenge

Posted by sonofjorel88 
F1 Challenge
Date: October 13, 2009 04:31AM
Posted by: sonofjorel88
I am a die hard GP4 fan and have a beautiful 2008 mod and I love it. However I have seen a cheap copy of F1 Challenge 99-02. I want to know if there are any more recent mods and if they are easy to install and can it be made to to look any better than the original screens I've see cause there pretty pour and last but no means least what's your opinion on the game play compared to GP4. Thanks
Re: F1 Challenge
Date: October 13, 2009 07:16AM
Posted by: mortal
If it's cheap, get it, even if only add to the collection. There's some great mods and very easy to install. V8 Supercars and Prototype C are good fun. MCO Mod is a good muscle car,mod with great sound. I wanted to download that again but I cannot find a link for it, if you find it let me know. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 13, 2009 07:22AM
Posted by: smorr
SCC

Nuff said. Only mod you ever need.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: October 13, 2009 08:19AM
Posted by: sonofjorel88
Thanks for the replies just checked out the SCC mod on you tube bathurst awesome! Any F1 mods?
Date: October 13, 2009 10:20AM
Posted by: mortal
Get the Delux 09 mod, from memory it's on a torrent.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy