Formula One 2009 In Gran Turismo 5 !!!

Posted by LewisF1Hamilton 
Formula One 2009 In Gran Turismo 5 !!!
Date: June 06, 2009 04:52PM
Posted by: LewisF1Hamilton
I create a blogspot .. where i suggest some ideas to put the 2009 f1 in Gran Turismo 5 .. (even if i know that it is .. codemasters who got the 2009 license)

if i have some support for make know my blog .. it can be seen by polyphony digital and might they can study this opportunity

[f1forgranturismo5.blogspot.com]
Re: Formula One 2009 In Gran Turismo 5 !!!
Date: June 07, 2009 01:08PM
Posted by: senninho
I hate to sound negative - but if they haven't already got F1 cars in there, it won't happen. The development cycle for a game is usually such that they can't just add a car in at the last minute.

Date: June 07, 2009 01:30PM
Posted by: micky-cannonball
it takes month to creat just the body haha

Date: June 07, 2009 01:56PM
Posted by: TC
senninho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate to sound negative - but if they haven't
> already got F1 cars in there, it won't happen. The
> development cycle for a game is usually such that
> they can't just add a car in at the last minute.

They have the F2007 in GT5 Prologue. Not going to bother reading the poorly written blog, but WRC and NASCAR are both going to be licensed in GT5, any other F1 car would have to come by permission directly from the manufacturer. GT5 has a lot of respect within the automotive industry so it is possible and there has been a lot of rumours of it having more F1 cars in the game, but it would never be fully licensed (as Codemasters have it) and I wouldn't expect to see every car on the grid.

Expect to hear more about GT5 at TGS.
Date: June 08, 2009 12:12AM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
I hope they add some good rally courses, it's no fun driving real licenced rally cars on three closed fictional tracks, but I am probably asking too much, where they to do that the game would be released in 2012.
Date: June 09, 2009 10:29AM
Posted by: IWE
I agree. And even if they prefer closed tracks they could atleast use some real ones:

&feature=related

&feature=related

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: June 21, 2009 08:52AM
Posted by: Slash
is this the same game?

Date: June 21, 2009 09:30AM
Posted by: IWE
Yes and no.. Its the Prologue version wich is kind of "demo version" for final game with 6 tracks and over 70 cars.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy