XBOX Live Trails..

Posted by Willb 
XBOX Live Trails..
Date: May 14, 2009 06:46PM
Posted by: Willb
Hey all,

So I have XBOX live gold (on my user profile), however I recently made a career on Forza 2 on my gf's account and since she doesnt have XBL Gold I cant "Gift" myself all my cars / credits!

Just wondering if anyone has any XBL Gold trial card / codes that they received with a game/console which they dont ned and have kicking about? - If so could I be cheeky and have one :) ?

Thanks all
Willb

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Re: XBOX Live Trails..
Date: May 14, 2009 06:59PM
Posted by: Guimengo
So it's not possible to do anything with a USB stick and pass it to your console? Another reason why I'm skipping this current generation of consoles.
Date: May 14, 2009 09:11PM
Er, and what if you gifted the car on the usb stick, then lost it, youd have lost a car. (Plus how would the online system remove the car from your posession and add it to your buddies profile..)

Date: May 14, 2009 09:23PM
I don't know what you mean by gifted, I mean simply save the info ALSO to the USB stick and load up on your own XBox. I have some ideas for the online recognition but it's not my job to come up with it, Microsoft did a great job in locking free gaming possibilities from people.
Date: May 15, 2009 01:32PM
Gui, What are you on about! :p!

Forza 2 (and many games) Allows you to "Gift" one of your cars you have brought/earned to a friend over Xbox LIVE (Like a present...). When you give someone a present, you dont also retain a clone of that present do you. hence the system has to transfer the "car" being gifted from one account to another.

Date: May 15, 2009 05:41PM
I see what you mean. Before you go anywhere, make 2 backups of the USB drive :P.
Date: May 15, 2009 05:56PM
Golly, Who let you in here ;)

Date: May 15, 2009 06:28PM
Posted by: sasjag
Gui, dont comment on something you dont know about ;) :P

i'd like to help, but i've stopped my XBOX live subscription, and just use trial cards whenever i feel like hopping on (which is, like, never atm)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 15, 2009 10:50PM
my former roomie managed to go 4 months for free on live by creating new accounts. Yes you start from scratch but it's free... (from the people I know who have done so, it stops after 4 months).
Date: May 17, 2009 10:36AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
sasjag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gui, dont comment on something you dont know about
> ;) :P

hes turned into a very negative little twirp...

congrats gui!

Date: May 19, 2009 08:46PM
Posted by: kizz
will still need a code? i have a couple of 48 hour trial's
Date: May 21, 2009 01:18PM
Yes please Kizz!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy