Looking for a go-cart simulation

Posted by anze89 
Looking for a go-cart simulation
Date: May 06, 2009 03:42PM
Posted by: anze89
Hey!
As the title says, I'm looking for a good go-kart simulation. I remember having one few years back which I thought it was quite realistic (steering wheel was really stiff, you played a career mode in which you had to buy go-carts, new tires after a few races and so on), but I can't remember the title.

So, any advices for a good go-cart sim?

tnx for answers :)

Re: Looking for a go-cart simulation
Date: May 06, 2009 04:10PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I'm interested on the one you had by the sounds of it, if you can remember the name I'll look into it!

I have K1 Karting or something like it, not really realistic. Your best bet would be waiting for Kart Simulator, JPM2002 (or JPM, or just Zach Griffin ;)) from this forum is working on developing it for the PC and should be out later this year! Might be Maschine Head the name of the company. A quick search on this forum should lead you to it!
Date: May 07, 2009 12:35AM
Posted by: mortal
I think rFactor has a pretty good kart mod, although it doesn't have everything you specified, it's still fun to drive.
Google threw up Super 1 Karting and Go Kart Challenge.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2009 12:43AM by mortal.
Date: May 07, 2009 01:28AM
Super 1 Karting, that's the one I have, thanks Mortal. (CD is not around)

There's a M. Schumi kart game too...
Date: May 07, 2009 12:04PM
Posted by: IWE
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a M. Schumi kart game too...

And its not worth of trying.. Super 1 Karting is better and looks almost better even it is million years older. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: May 07, 2009 05:07PM
Posted by: elemental
...but handles pretty badly.
Date: May 07, 2009 05:38PM
Posted by: anze89
Thanks for help guys! I'll certainly take a look at rFactor mod and some other games mentioned. In the meantime I've also found the name of the game I was talking about. It's called Open Kart. I hope it's really as good as I remember and that it's not better in my memory than in reality. But it could be, as the game itself is 8 years old, I think, and I've played it some 5 years ago so my memory could be wrong.

Date: May 07, 2009 06:32PM
Open Kart Trailer:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

KartSim preview:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[www.kartsim.com]

Kart Champions:

">

">

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2009 06:43PM by Guimengo.
Date: May 15, 2009 06:05PM
Posted by: Willb
Sorry but open kart was absoloute cr*p.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy