Formula 1 (Psygnosis)

Posted by elpasho2005f1 
Re: Formula 1 (Psygnosis)
Date: April 02, 2009 01:42PM
Posted by: jonnyoliver
Hi all

Does anyone have a copy of this game that they may be willing to sell?

Either that, or a link to an online copy... Legal of course.

It's a game from my childhood and would love to play it again.

Thanks

- And I mean the PC version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2009 06:47PM by jonnyoliver.
Date: April 04, 2009 02:51AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Played this for the first time in years today. Went for a bash round Montreal, and realised how inaccurate the tracks are! First corner's too quick, the right-left by the wall is nearly flat in the right circumstances, and the kink on the back straight's too tight.

Still, bonus track (Sunob) is fun, trying to work out which corners come from where, 'n' all that. I reckon Eau Rouge, Paddock Hill, Tosa, Interlagos Senna "S", and something to make up the joint. Did it in about 57 seconds, 2 seconds off the benchmark time!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: May 09, 2009 09:17AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
How come 98 was so rubbish? The cars are ill-handling, and the cars sound like crying babies...

I loved 97...although my bro scratched my disc so it no longer works :(
Date: July 16, 2009 02:21PM
Posted by: elpasho2005f1
they switched from psygnosis to another make or something, it was a different graphics company to make the cars in 1998, thats why it was crap. have been playing formula one and formula one 97, best games they were, they were just fantastic.
Date: July 18, 2009 11:16AM
Posted by: SpaceManMonster
The Only Problem with Formula 1 98 was when I bought it and Returned it twice( Yes Twice) was that it crashed and froze whenever you went into the pits (Or at least it happened with me. I'd later bought EA's F1 2000. The only time that they didn't fail.
Date: July 20, 2009 11:04PM
Posted by: Gigi4
SpaceManMonster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Only Problem with Formula 1 98 was when I > bought it and Returned it twice( Yes Twice) was > that it crashed and froze whenever you went into > the pits (Or at least it happened with me. I'd > later bought EA's F1 2000. The only time that they > didn't fail.

Never liked EA's f1 too much. But f1 helped me until i discovered GP4 late in 2007

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy