The Witcher

Posted by ROBITUSSIN JR. 
The Witcher
Date: December 01, 2008 02:31PM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Has anyone here played this game? It has some good reviews but I dont trust reviewers that much. So if anybody has it, can please tell me if it is as good as the critics say.
Re: The Witcher
Date: December 06, 2008 03:06AM
Soo I may be talking to myself here but if anybody that likes action RPGS with a great mature storyline, go out now and buy this game, simply amazing, great story, graphics, music, gameplay and voice-acting. Just go out and get it.
Date: December 06, 2008 04:11AM
Posted by: sasjag
ROBITUSSIN JR. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soo I may be talking to myself here but if anybody
> that likes action RPGS with a great mature
> storyline, go out now and buy this game, simply
> amazing, great story, graphics, music, gameplay
> and voice-acting. Just go out and get it.

thats where you lost this place

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: December 06, 2008 07:07AM
I am afraid I cant quiet grasp your reasoning. GTA4 is discussed here but because I said mature storyline this one is out of place?
Date: December 06, 2008 02:28PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
he was pointing out that no one here is mature.

if you want the game, go buy it. if you dont, then dont. simple.

most reviewers, are gamers. so if you cant trust them, you cant trust anyone here either

Date: December 06, 2008 04:54PM
Posted by: ferrariman
i bought it in Feb before the enhanced edition was released and i have to say it was one of the best games i have played in a long time. The story is amazing if your into that kinda stuff because what you do affects events in the game. Now the enhanced edition is out, it comes with 2 new side storys as well. Well worth the money, and there is a soon to be a prequel i think this time next year on PS3/360 (Rise of the White Wolf)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2008 04:54PM by ferrariman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy