Classic Car Racing

Posted by Damas 
Classic Car Racing
Date: September 21, 2008 02:18PM
Posted by: Damas
I was just searcing through Play.com when I came across Classic Car Racing to be released next June (26/06/2009) [www.play.com]#

Does any body know anything about this game at all? I did a quick google search but information was very thin on the ground. Would love to know more about it.
Re: Classic Car Racing
Date: September 21, 2008 05:09PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Pre-order for £9. That is almost certainly going to be rubbish.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 21, 2008 05:50PM
Posted by: MattB
Special Features

* *Artwork subject to change
* Unique 'car park' which consists of stylish automobiles from the 1940's-60's to drive
* 14 cabriolets to drive
* 16 routes with the total length of 92 kilometers
* Bright, colourful graphics with vivid landscapes
* Dynamic music to enhance the driving mood
* Eternal summer by the sea

Review

When your life seems to be one long traffic jam and more of your time is spent on the 'home-work-home' driving route, its time to get back to what driving is all about. Classic Car Racing will give you the chance to escape the rat race and experience the thrill of driving classic cars from the 1940's-60's. Crank up the cool driving tunes and head for the beach as you cruise around in stylish automobiles enjoying the sun, sea, beautiful landscapes and pretty girls on vacation!

So get out of the city and say no to faceless modern commuter cars and get back to the retro driving experience of Classic Car Racing.

LOL

For £9, why not? ;)

Date: September 22, 2008 12:00AM
Posted by: mortal
This might be better ;-)
[www.play.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 22, 2008 12:59AM
Posted by: Damas
Well thats what I was thinking, lol.
But seriously, I've heard nothing about this game until I stumbled across it
It just seams wierd that a bunch of car nuts (especially with a Ponchant for computer games) have heard nothing of this at all. I mean at the end of the day surely this game is aimed at us? The concept is sound but like so many other games I'm not holding out much hope for it being any good

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2008 01:05AM by Damas.
Date: September 22, 2008 02:45AM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Screenshots: [www.505games.co.uk]

;)

H E L L O
Date: September 22, 2008 11:51AM
At that price, I'll probably buy it, just for fun.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 22, 2008 12:14PM
Posted by: NickKK
bloom-tastic !

Date: September 23, 2008 01:46PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
oh sweet jesus no

Date: January 20, 2009 01:13AM
Did you buy it? :p

H E L L O
Date: January 20, 2009 02:20AM
Not out yet is it?

Date: January 20, 2009 03:13AM
Oops. I assumed it was released shortly after this topic was made haha. That'll teach me to read...

H E L L O
Date: January 22, 2009 01:26AM
I think it's due in March, or was it May? Whatever, something like that. I'll get it, just to add to the collection. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy