Which Game Do You Think Will Dominate This Year???

Posted by alexa_alexa 
We can obviously tell which games will be sold very quickly, and be talked about for ages. Here is a few that I have picked which will be talked about for a good time:
1. Gears Of War 2
2. Fable 2
3. Saints Row 2
4. GTA IV
5. MGS4
6. SSBB
7. God Of War 3
8. Dark Sector

There is more, but you can pick your own selection of games which will dominate this year. So what are your thoughts and opinions share it on this thread, and see what reaction we shall get.

This has been an excellent week for HoopleDoople.com. With the addition of Troxed and bunnyXablaze things have started to heat up. Gamer Girl Britini Martini has teamed up with Hoople Doople to bring you exclusive photo shoots, interviews, blog postings, and will be live on cam at launch!
Gears of War does look like it will be a major hit, I'd just move MGS4 up on that list, and SS Brawl has been selling about 2 copies per second so I'd have it higher on the list too
its nice to see some originality in that list ;)

Re: Which Game Do You Think Will Dominate This Year???
Date: March 20, 2008 09:41PM
Posted by: Nickv
Saints Row above GTA4? You gotta be kidding me...
Date: March 20, 2008 10:07PM
Posted by: mortal
Let's see your opinion ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
just gta

I think it will be:

1. Mouse trap
2. Pin the tail on the donkey
3. Rally tig
4. Rally 1 2 3
5. Monopoly

H E L L O
Depending on if its released, Alan Wake should be top! GTA4 close second, MGS4 3rd, GT5 will probably be up there too.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
what about Spore?
Date: March 21, 2008 02:45PM
Posted by: Enjoi
yeah im looking forward to spore and alan wake, they seem to be games that have taken ages to make and not simply put together to coincide with a movie release or something. i dunno though, maybe they're taking so long for other reasons..

I don't think I'll be getting Saints Row 2. The first one I thought looked quite impressive but it didn't take long to discover it had loads of bugs
(
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
)

I'll probably get the new GTA one though

Ric Scott
Date: March 21, 2008 03:27PM
Posted by: kaid
1. GTA 4
2. MGS 4
3. Race Driver GRID
4. Gears of War 2
5. GT5

You do realise this is a spam / market data topic everyone?

H E L L O
Just like the other two topics :p
Gran Turismo 5 FTW!

Date: March 24, 2008 01:51AM
Posted by: gin
Pong 2008!

Date: March 25, 2008 05:45PM
Posted by: Xero
1. GTA IV
2. MGS 4
3. Gran Turismo 5 (Not Prologue, the full release)
4. Gears of War 2
5. LittleBigPlanet
6. Spore
7. Killzone 2
8. Star Wars: TFU
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy