What are you currently playing?

Posted by alexa_alexa 
Re: What are you currently playing?
Date: March 12, 2008 06:33PM
Posted by: alexa_alexa
10x all of u to the answer!

This has been an excellent week for HoopleDoople.com. With the addition of Troxed and bunnyXablaze things have started to heat up. Gamer Girl Britini Martini has teamed up with Hoople Doople to bring you exclusive photo shoots, interviews, blog postings, and will be live on cam at launch!
Date: March 12, 2008 06:34PM
Posted by: alexa_alexa
10x all for the answers!!i wait other surpsing answers !

This has been an excellent week for HoopleDoople.com. With the addition of Troxed and bunnyXablaze things have started to heat up. Gamer Girl Britini Martini has teamed up with Hoople Doople to bring you exclusive photo shoots, interviews, blog postings, and will be live on cam at launch!
Date: March 13, 2008 12:24PM
Posted by: Sapo
NFSU 2 and bubbles.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: March 13, 2008 07:11PM
Posted by: kaid
@guimengo
tbh live isn't that bad this year, the gameplay has improved, the graphics are awesome and online it has improved a lot but there are still flaws. Just like i mentioned before you don't have any control over your shots and the game is to easy, you can easily make 50 points with a skilled player. Especially with gilbert arenas hehe, player on the cover :P.
Don't know if you should buy 2k8 for the ps2, because i believe 2k's focus is more on next-gen so the ps2 version isn't to be that different from 2k6 and 2k7, maybe only the menu's and roster are changed. And the ps2 version doesn't have the player signature moves.

@guido

i have added you :)

Date: March 13, 2008 09:31PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I got that much about Live's shot control, I tried the PC version... ugh. It's like Kobe Bryant's NBA Courtside 2002, which would have been a good game if Kobe's ratings weren't so insane and if it mattered whether you held your shot until a certain point or not :(. I'll wait until I go next-gen to get the 2k series again, I suppose :p
Date: March 14, 2008 10:27AM
Posted by: SexySam182
I bought Live 08 the other day and I think its really good, although it is anoyying having no shot control, especially since they even had it in Live 2003 lol. And the players make far too many shots from there hot spots, and for Kobe and Gilbert most of the court is hot. But overall I think its a very good game, online is good and I'm going to lose days of my life to the Dynasty mode.

Date: March 15, 2008 04:10PM
I have a problem and that's the dunks rating ;). Kirk Hinrich can dunk, yet in the game... zilch! And some players have lower attributes there than they should, but then again, most of the players have wrong attributes in NBA Live 08 :p
Date: March 15, 2008 05:20PM
Posted by: ralv585
COD4 on xbox 360

level 38, going to try and prestige this weekend!

Date: June 23, 2008 04:17AM
Trying to like Euro 2008 at the moment!

that's the Spanish me being lifted after beating Germany :P
Date: June 23, 2008 04:55AM
Posted by: razgriz
try MYro(ragnarok online)way to fun!i tell yah!even you're not interested on this category!
Date: June 23, 2008 11:27PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
GP3 1.13. Currently and since a long time. Seems to be sth like "hard core" game for me.
But nowadays much more fun is to enter Google site and type in "Iga Wyrwal"... Try yourselves and you'll see... Enjoy.
Date: June 24, 2008 12:16AM
Posted by: bazza_racer
aww good ole GP3, love it?!

Currently playing GP2 2006 on Rfactor, along with the rough and tumble that is megane trophy.

will very soon be playing Guitar hero 3?!

"Racing is LIFE. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen.
Date: June 24, 2008 12:21AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Historical GT & Touring Car Championship for rFactor

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 24, 2008 12:46PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Why does hair in fifa look really really strange and crap? And the kits look like the are ancient faded relics :P

H E L L O
Date: June 24, 2008 02:19PM
Washed out grey/brown graphics seem to be the in thing at the moment. Hopefully the fad will pass and take HDR and Motion blur away with it.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 24, 2008 03:00PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Washed out grey/brown graphics seem to be the in
> thing at the moment. Hopefully the fad will pass
> and take HDR and Motion blur away with it.

whats wront with HDR?

I can understand grey/brown and motion blur. blegh

Date: June 24, 2008 03:29PM
Do your eyes see in HDR? Because mine sure as hell don't. Some HDR effects such as bloom are realistic, but HDR itself just adds unneeded strain on the system for more unrealistic graphics. In the never ending quest for realism, HDR is a massive step backwards.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 25, 2008 07:40AM
Fifa is not exactly that explanation. For the PC ports, EA still doesn't use next-gen so it's the old game engine being used without any graphical overhauls. That is the game in the highest details, by the way :\. They blur things out on replays of goals but everything is crap. Fifa and Euro look amazing on the XBox 360, EA is just lazy hot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy