GTA: San Andreas or Vice City.

Posted by MarcA 
GTA: San Andreas or Vice City.
Date: June 24, 2007 02:36PM
Posted by: MarcA
Which of the two did you prefer, on PC?

As a first time buyer for PC i'm not sure which to get. I have played Vice City Stories so dunno if it's gunna be the same over and over.

Re: GTA: San Andreas or Vice City.
Date: June 24, 2007 02:45PM
Posted by: Nickv
I have played both SA and VC. I personally liked VC more because of the setting and I'm not really into the hood and bros4life stuff. Of course, SA provides a lot more features than VC.

But why not get them both? They are on Amazon.co.uk for some 14 quid.
Date: June 24, 2007 03:35PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
yeah it's difficult to say, i found VC more entertaining but SA has so much more to it. So you're prob best off with both ;)
Date: June 24, 2007 10:31PM
Posted by: Morbid
Played the crap out of both. I found far more enjoyment in SA, but VC was really good too. Get both and call your boss and let him know you will be in for work in October :P

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2007 10:32PM by Morbid.
Date: June 25, 2007 10:19AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
october is when GTA IV comes out :P so call in then and say you wont be in until october 2009

Date: June 25, 2007 10:25AM
Posted by: Dahie
Vice City by far. San Andreas is ok, but it tries to be bigger than it's good. The engine looks poorer as on Vice City. VC has more flair, the atmosphere is just amazing, good story and great music!

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Date: June 26, 2007 07:29AM
Posted by: VStampede
I only say VC because I never got SA to run on my pc :( But I bet VC is more fun though, the setting seemed nicer to me.
Date: July 02, 2007 05:17PM
Posted by: MarcA
Well VC arrived today and is installed fine, but i cant move right. At default, the car or person is pointing left and then if i press right 'D' it goes straight.

I've configured the controls too.

Date: July 03, 2007 10:15AM
Posted by: Nickv
I had that with SA. Solution: unplug your wheel...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy