24 Hour of Le Mans in rFactor

Posted by Forgotten 
24 Hour of Le Mans in rFactor
Date: June 16, 2007 07:13PM
Posted by: Forgotten
hi guys , my team/league ( Formula Sim Racing League ) is driving at 24 hour le mans on rFactor. This event was organized to have leagues as team, means the best drivers of each league that registred for this event battle on this 13.600 km track.

and the standings here

[fun.online-motorsport.de]

the cars are Zonda and Proton.
Zonda is faster on straights but more unstable on turns while the Proton is more confortable overall specially in race pace. but driven by the same drivers , in race pace both cars have the same pace.

My team is on 1st place, I did the first stint of 2hours and 10 mins , and pitted with 1m45 secs advantage. I will drive at 0:00 to 2:10 my time and again at 8:05 to 9:33. Roy Kolbe took over me and drove 1h30 mins , now Dennis Hirrle is driving.

wish me luck :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2007 10:21PM by Forgotten.
Re: 24 Hour of Le Mans in rFactor
Date: June 16, 2007 07:38PM
unfortunately the tv is passing some music and comercial now lol... I guess it's to simulate real tvs ... :P
Date: June 16, 2007 09:36PM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
so will the live stream be restored?
Date: June 16, 2007 10:11PM
unfortunately it won't be up again :S
Date: June 17, 2007 11:37AM
Posted by: gav
Forgotten Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My team is on 1st place, I did the first stint of
> 2hours and 10 mins , and pitted with 1m45 secs
> advantage. I will drive at 0:00 to 2:10 my time
> and again at 8:05 to 9:33. Roy Kolbe took over me
> and drove 1h30 mins , now Dennis Hirrle is
> driving.

Bah, little tiny stints. Be a man dammit! :P

As you'll no doubt know, I love these sort of events. They're just so much fun being with a group of guys, usually just over a radio, racing together against another group of guys. It's wonderful feeling of co-operation when it all comes together.

Keep us informed!
Date: June 17, 2007 11:59AM
Posted by: Fred
4 laps ahead now, it's looking good! Well done Bruno :)

Date: June 17, 2007 12:09PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Post screens if you can later!

And hello Fred, you're still alive ;)
Date: June 17, 2007 01:34PM
"Bah, little tiny stints. Be a man dammit! :P "

eheh :P yeah it's tiny really eheh. we were a bit afraid we could be forcing the hardware a little too much so we kept it safe :).

This is far from what you are used to with NR2003, but it's a good start for rFactor I think.

This is also my first 24 hour race ever so I am obviously enjoying it a lot, talking with my team mates on TS for hours , sometimes to keep us awake while driving eheh.
The drivers that raced agaisnt us are still a good bit worst in quality than us, specially over a team as in average. Many of the teams retired until half race , but then it was stable. Only 1h50 mins to go, we should be able to finish without problems, actually the race went almost everything as planned, talking about fuel, times of the day we would change drivers and so on.

I will post some screens after the race finish. It won't be of a great quality because the track isn't high quality at all.
Date: June 17, 2007 05:48PM
Well Race is finished and Formula SimRacing.net won the 24 hour. It was just perfect really. 5 laps over 2nd placed. Many teams didn't finish , which probably proves the "greenish" side of the event but well, don't care :P.
Date: June 18, 2007 12:46AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Hehe, parabéns!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy