Anyone want to join a LFS team?

Posted by mika19b 
Anyone want to join a LFS team?
Date: April 03, 2007 03:54PM
Posted by: mika19b
Hi all,
If anyone here plays Live For Speed, i have setup a team called "Kemsley Racing" and i am looking for members. I already have 1 member and some more interest but there is still many drives left! I have three divisions setup at the moment, willing to go up to 4, which includes; Open wheel (eg FOX. BMW), Race Car (eg FZ50 GTR) and a special division (eg drifting). There is currently 6 spaces in each but will probably be extended to 10. We will participate in leagues and i am currently seeing if i can get a private server setup.
Intrested? If so please visit our homepage [www.freewebs.com] and forum (Link on homepage) where you can find further details!
Cheers,
Mika19b (mclarenmatt)
Re: Anyone want to join a LFS team?
Date: April 03, 2007 08:43PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
so you think you can get 40 LFS drivers?

tbh with you mate, i dont think its a good idea seting up sections that you have to join.

i get the impression if i were to join the open wheel section i wouldnt be able to race in the race car events.

Re: Anyone want to join a LFS team?
Date: April 03, 2007 10:01PM
Posted by: mika19b
NeilPearson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so you think you can get 40 LFS drivers?
>
> tbh with you mate, i dont think its a good idea
> seting up sections that you have to join.
>
> i get the impression if i were to join the open
> wheel section i wouldnt be able to race in the
> race car events.

Well its early days for this team and many things will change, maybe i will scrap the sections if thats what people want, im open to suggestions!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy