BATracer , better than GPM - New season recruiting - Top drives available

Posted by Moist Velvet 
A new season has started in BATracer, if you have not raced in Batracer before, basically it is a free online strategy racing game, similar to Grand Prix Manager but much better, great fun and very addicitve. More can be found here:

[batracer.com]

We are now up to season 9, half the grid is full and we still have all the top teams except McLaren available, would be good to have some new names in those top cars, weve reserved them just for you :) Details to join are as follows:

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

[batracer.com]

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "11625" into the box. The game password is "banzai". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

-------------------

I understand that some of you have started another league but is slow to fill up, it would be possible for you to join this league, it has many players from different online motorsport forums, so plenty of banter, plenty of chat! :)
Just 6 seats left, Toyota, Midland and 1 each at Honda, Williams!
Ooh 3 seats left, 1 at Williams and in need of a stella pairing in the Midland, would be a shame to start the season tonight without them :)
Ooh im still at the top of the time sheet :) Would rather be driving a Mclaren though, but my Honda will do!
Hey don't worry the Honda won last season, season 8, beating the guy in the McLaren! With the teammate youve got I think you could do pretty well, but its going to be a tight season I think.
When is the game gonna start?
As soon as we fill that last seat!

C'mon peeps, anyone want to drive a Midland? Why do you laugh, I chose to drive a Super Aguri this season :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy