Wait... am i the ONLY one here who likes Nintendo?

Posted by flat tyre 
Eh? Nobody else seems to talk about them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Nintendo DS is impressive. The rest i couldnt care about in the slightest

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Re: Wait... am i the ONLY one here who likes Nintendo?
Date: July 04, 2006 09:54PM
Posted by: TC
I was looking forward to the Revolution until it was at E3, where it looked like it was just going to be a bunch of mini-games, and the ones which were not mini-games seemed to suffer from frame rate problems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2006 11:38PM by TC.
I love Nintendo. Can't wait for Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass. :P

i love em, i play my 64 more than my xbox, which i have 32 games for my xbox and only 6 for the 64, better gamplay. cant wait for these one-handed controllers there bringin out

I've been playing Nintendo systems since the NES days, but became a much bigger fan in recent years as the choice of games on Nintendo appeals to me more (before that played mainly Sega and Sony systems).
I think most people stay quiet as it still isn't cool to be a Ninty fan ;)
Banjo-Kazooie is the best game ive ever played. Or maybe Zelda:ocarnia of time was.

I still play my gameboy color for goodness sake ;)
I have the gamecube and will continue to use it for many years :)
I'm thinking of getting a wii when it comes out, mostly because mario kart is one of my favorite games of all time.

problem with nintendo is that its the same old stuff reproduced time and again for every system they build.
i mean in 50 yrs time will they still be making Mario for the Nintendo whatever?
The Wii looks interesting but no doubt the games will appeal more to my little brothers than me.
i mean in 50 yrs time will they still be making Mario for the Nintendo whatever?

DEFINATLY! MARIO ROCKS :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Mini Maestro Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> problem with nintendo is that its the same old stuff reproduced time
> and again for every system they build.
> i mean in 50 yrs time will they still be making Mario for the Nintendo
> whatever?

I agree with that in part, certainly upto and including the Gamecube Nintendo made heavy use of their well known franchises.

However, they seem to have got the balance a lot better with the DS, existing franchises are still used, but they're also coming up with some new ideas, and even exploring the edutainment sector.
im in love with my Snes :D
SHEEPY Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> im in love with my Snes :D
>
>

because it has a slot and just lies there?
*Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff*

dum dum tchii

Wiiiii!!!
What a horrible car...

H E L L O
Never released N64 game!

[cgi.ebay.com]

it's on e-bay and apparently it fully works, just never saw light of day because it wasn't for N64 DD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy