Rfactor

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
Re: Rfactor
Date: March 21, 2006 11:27PM
Posted by: Covfan
Who did you get the code off HakkinenF1?
Date: March 22, 2006 03:16AM
Posted by: mortal
I too would like an explanation of how you acquired said activation code. Yesterday you had no way of buying it, so please explain........I and your fellow forum members have their interest piqued.
You are reminded that abuse on this site is not tolerated, asking for forum members to be shot has put you on notice that I can remove your access priveledge to the site if you keep up with that sort of behaviour. Not to mention the fact that you have seriously pushed the boundary of acceptable behaviour with this post in the first place!
mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 22, 2006 11:13AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Oh no, let him carry on with the abuse. I admit i am guilty of it too in this thread. However leeching from the community is something which really ticks me off. I'd really love to know where this activation code came from

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: March 22, 2006 11:18AM
Posted by: Covfan
I hope he realises that the administrators can check what PM's were sent, from person to person and also the content of these messages.
Date: March 22, 2006 11:35AM
Posted by: ralphi
Covfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope he realises that the administrators can
> check what PM's were sent, from person to person
> and also the content of these messages.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>

erm... look man they were all over 18... at least that's what they told me :|

Date: March 22, 2006 12:16PM
Posted by: NeilPearson

HakkinenF1,

I am curious do you have a Bank account?

Date: March 22, 2006 04:11PM
Posted by: anze89
he might have got the activation code from one of the many serial numbers pages or from emule, kazzaa, etc.

This world is too big to know everything.

Date: March 22, 2006 04:59PM
Posted by: keiran
The activation process uses the internet and basically ticks the serial no. off as far as I'm aware so he couldn't have got it from anywhere. You'd need to get it from trymedia.

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: March 22, 2006 08:32PM
Posted by: mika19b
Sorry if this has already been asked but is there a demo of rFactor? I have the demo of Liveforspeed s2 and am very impressed with it! So if there is no demo for rFactor i am not prepared to pay for something i might not like!
Date: March 22, 2006 09:00PM
Posted by: gav
Best you'll get is the old multiplayer demo, which you can run offline by setting up your own mock server. It's a bit rough around the edges, and was released several month before rF, but you'll get the general feel of it.

The graphics are pants, as there's been no update to them of course, whereas in the full game, they're still pants, but there's several aftermarket patches floating around to sharpen things up
Date: March 23, 2006 02:53PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
I didn't like the feel of the MP test demo really though :( Maybe it was the type of cars. You couldn't get a good 'feel' for the car though :S

H E L L O
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy