how can i convert gp4 cars to f1c?

Posted by arturo 
how can i convert gp4 cars to f1c?
Date: March 10, 2006 07:24PM
Posted by: arturo
hallo everyone
i have a question how can i convert grand prix 4 cars to formula 1 99-02 challenge??
Re: how can i convert gp4 cars to f1c?
Date: March 10, 2006 08:30PM
Posted by: keiran
Why ?

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: March 10, 2006 08:47PM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
you learn to model and stop leeching everyone elses cars.
Date: March 10, 2006 10:11PM
Posted by: andrew_S
theres nothing wrong with converting cars if you use them for your own use, i really fail to see how thats leaching.

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: March 11, 2006 09:29PM
Posted by: NickKK
True....but why on Earth would you want to convert a GP4 car to F1C...unless you don't HAVE GP4 of course ;)

Date: March 12, 2006 01:35AM
Posted by: Wirah
keiran Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why ?

Isn't that obvious? He obviously wants to know how to convert them as he prefers F1 Challenge to GP4 but there aren't any 2006 cars out for F1 Challenge so he has to convert them.

Date: March 12, 2006 04:59PM
Posted by: arturo
so anybody know how can i do it?
Date: March 12, 2006 06:25PM
Posted by: GLD
As was said in post 3 by Sil3nt-war...learn some ins and outs of z modeler

Please click my sig!
Date: March 13, 2006 12:28AM
Posted by: mortal
I guess you could say that nobody on this site, which is predominantly a gp4 fan-site, is paticularly interested in converting cars to F1C, although there are numerous F1C fans on this site most seem to keep their collective heads down for some reason or other ;-)
The only suggestion I could make for you in this instance is either learn the aspects of z-modeller and DIY, as already suggested, or alternatively, wait for a F1C fan-site to release it's own 2006 versions. It's only March so one shouldn't have to wait too long.
Had you bothered to do a comprehensive search on the subject matter you may have discovered previous threads on this very same issue, discussing the rights of ownership of modellers and their respective work and the subsequent hijacking, for wont of a better word, of their gp4 cars to be re-released as new F1C work without mentioning that the very work was leeched/stolen in the first place. Therefore perhaps you might now understand some of our users reticence in forwarding information on conversions of their gp4 cars.
Respectfully, mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 13, 2006 01:02AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
mortalwombat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> although there are numerous F1C fans on this site
> most seem to keep their collective heads down for
> some reason or other

since when i keep my head down ;)

btw, i wont lie, i already converted cars to F1c, but never put them to download, and when i showed them i was saying from who it was... anyway

as i know, the f1c ''comunity'' isnt that big as gp4 one, and most of f1c fans/players are only waiting a group of guys to release their work, no body does any f1 other than CTDP and RH, and they release it late in the year to be sure to have a good mod, problem is that some people are waiting those mods, 2006 season just started and they want the new cars, at least for gp4, there are shapers/painters that release work, we already have great 06 cars in here and etc...

SO F1c people want to convert latest cars to enjoy them as we do... i know what they feel alike, i was one of them long time ago ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy