Call Of Duty 2 Demo

Posted by Sil3nt-War 
Call Of Duty 2 Demo
Date: September 28, 2005 01:19AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
[www.theinquirer.net]

600 meg single player demo. From what i have read the game is going to be bloody awesome. Its a shame im on 56k and cant get the demo yet :(.

Someone download and give feedback ;)
Re: Call Of Duty 2 Demo
Date: September 28, 2005 01:28AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
argh! tomorrow i shall

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 28, 2005 12:02PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Was trying to download it yesterday, but Queues were too big, so sodded it and went to play DoD :) Also the new Brothers In Arms demo is out too! :D

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: September 28, 2005 08:05PM
Just played it, seems after playing this I need a upgrade! :) Amazing game tho! Graphics look like normal COD on medium levels, but look fantastic on high levels! So many great things in this game tho! Fact that you can use smoke nades is a bonus to start with, Germans don't nessecarily die instantly sometimes, if you only half get them, they will be down, but they will pull out their pistol and start shooting you, even tho they are an easy target :)

Date: September 28, 2005 11:17PM
it was like that in CoD 1 too :)

Havent hooked my pc (this is family pc, so shite gfx card :p) yet, but may do on the morrow.

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: October 02, 2005 03:11PM
Posted by: matt3454
cod 1 was really good on multiplayer, hopefully this is better

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2005 09:05PM by matt3454.
Date: October 02, 2005 08:37PM
COD 1 rocked for multiplayer :D atm I'm addicted to DoD but starting to lose interest, due to the maps getting very boring ;)

Date: October 03, 2005 03:48PM
WOAH!!! Its awesome! :D

I had ot switch to dx7 mode though, so it just looks like cod did, which is fine. Loving those smoke grenades!

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: October 28, 2005 07:44PM
ooOOOoooOOO not long left now ;)

Date: October 29, 2005 11:10AM
Posted by: EddieB
Yeah! 5th November right?

Date: October 29, 2005 10:27PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Smoke nades were in MoH:AA! Assuming that there's nothing special about them (although they probably look better than on MoH!) you'll soon hate them. They are a pain on multiplayer in MoH when your team smoke so you can't be a sniper, and they just generally make it difficult more often than better.

But in MoH there was a mod for poison smoke nades. Now they are good (unless t/k is on!!!!) :)

Date: October 30, 2005 02:22AM
Posted by: madotter
Just completed the demo, managed to get the whole game on full/max with no problems at all.

WHAT A GAME, its brilliant. much better the DoD imo. Bring on 4/11, preordered the limited edition pack :)
Date: October 30, 2005 03:15PM
I liked it, but cos i had to run it in dx7 mode it looked like CoD original, and the gameplay isnt massively improved, so its almost like a direct sequel.

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: October 30, 2005 07:05PM
Posted by: MarcLister
I've played the demo and I loved it having only found COD a couple of weeks ago thanks to my flat mate. I'll be buying COD2 but can anyone tell me what is in the Deluxe edition? I've looked on play.com, Amazon, Gameplay, Callofduty.com and I can't find any info about the deluxe edition.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy