Day Of Defeat: Source

Posted by mad otter 
Day Of Defeat: Source
Date: September 27, 2005 01:05AM
Posted by: mad otter
ive preordered and preloaded it, says released on the 26th of september! where is it!? when i click to play it just says something about i can play when its officially released! ive tried the website but the forum is down, anyone know anymore?

Iain

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Re: Day Of Defeat: Source
Date: September 27, 2005 01:07AM
HAHA, as i hit post it came up 'unlocking game file' then 'play now'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: September 27, 2005 09:05AM
Posted by: FRESCO
any good? im thinking of getting it.

Date: September 27, 2005 12:04PM
very very very good, best WWII ive played

Date: September 27, 2005 12:20PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i played it solidly when it was still in its .3 beta stages, the gameply was frankly awesome, lets hope they havent messsed with it
Date: September 27, 2005 12:44PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Cool, might check it out - how much does it cost?

Its gotta be amazing to beat Call Of Duty tbh

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 27, 2005 01:30PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
yeah Call Of Duty is god of WWII games imo, if it beats that I will be impressed!

This may give me a reason to get Steam back installed ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: September 27, 2005 02:59PM
its the only single player game I've completed in the last 3+ years, it was just brilliant! Before that I think the last completed was HL (original!)

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 27, 2005 03:00PM
Posted by: matthewp
Played it for an hour this morning, i'm not a fan of online shooters really (have only got it because it came with the hl2 silver package) but it was pretty fun despite my spending most of the time getting owned, certainly prefer it to Counter strike.

Date: September 27, 2005 03:04PM
in WW2 games, best advice is either, 1, Cover and Fire, or 2, Be a Russian and leg it round like a fool :D

Date: September 27, 2005 03:36PM
ARGH! I just wanna play the damn game, but its gotta install over an hours worth of updates.... I HATE STEAM! ;)

Date: September 27, 2005 03:46PM
lol, we should arrange a meet time (btw, if any of u are ever on, my name is 'MaD OTTeR' and im always on dod_flash)

Date: September 27, 2005 06:08PM
lol, funny how everyone sticks to a single map - I was *always* on de_aztec in CS 1.6, or sometimes on dm_dust, but not often.

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 27, 2005 07:44PM
flash is boring I prefer anzio :)

1 Problem

Wolfenstein: ET was critisized for only having 6 maps... and that was a free game.

Day Of Defeat: Source only has 4 maps, and you have to pay £13 :-o

Date: September 27, 2005 08:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
wtf? ahh im reminiscing again but the old betas came with 7 maps and were free

the 4 maps? what are they? avalanche, anzio, caen and flash?
Date: September 28, 2005 12:04PM
no avalanche, anzio, flash and donner.... Avalanche I find is a poor map anyway, is impossible to win! Flash is just too small and boring, Anzio and Donner are the only good ones :\

I was shocked they didn't put maps like the D Day landings one (been the most popular map n'all!) Caen's another good one they didn't put in, there was also that map where you had to get documents from a downed plane, can't remember the name of it! ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2005 12:09PM by Ianwoollam.
Date: September 28, 2005 12:20PM
Posted by: matthewp
i'm sure they'll release others in time like they have with CS:source

Date: September 28, 2005 01:19PM
Thats what Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory did, didn't stop them getting a hammering for only having 6 maps tho...

Date: September 28, 2005 02:38PM
Posted by: bazza
Medal of Honour only has 3 objective maps and people are still playing it 4 years on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy