im converting the 2005 bar 007 from gp4 to f1c for my private use only
but im stuck on getting it 2 work
i have got the 3 files mg03va, mg03fwa, mg03rwa
i have the textues on it
it's ready to b exported
after i have put it in the game it dnt work
il also post the files mts 1s that is there
but i dnt no how 2 post files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2005 10:35PM by eddief1.
I do know as ive fully converted the full 2005 season (track specific) for F1C but this isnt a forum that supports it, and id get everyone trying to kill me if i said. Its thought as leeching and having no respect for the author etc... so i wouldnt post again on this subject.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Re: 2005 bar 007 converting from gp4 to f1c private use only
Date: September 25, 2005 07:33AM
Posted by: mortal
There is nothing wrong with a conversion for your own use, what is seen as leeching is converting another modders work, and releasing it to the community as your own work without prior permission to do either the conversion or the release of the work. That is what is frowned upon. I would suggest that even if it is for your own use, it would not hurt to contact the owner of the original work if you can and ask his or her view on a conversion for your own private use. Too easy ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
its true, its not leeching but i have one perticular author going off on one like a baby whod lost his dummy just becuase i posted a screenshot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: September 27, 2005 11:25AM
Posted by: mortal
Perhaps said author would have preferred that permission was asked before posting said screenies, might have saved a lot of grief on all parties, and dare I say, winding said author up even further by saying he was like a baby who lost his dummy is not a good idea, good sense says that one should consider retracting that statement, up to you of course lol ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
lol, im just messing! I dont see the point of asking to post a personal screen, thats like me emailing michael schumacher and jean todt to ask if i can use my sig picture. Nevermind, thats all in the past now :)

For the last time, can you please remove that picture of me driving my car from your sig?! Grr... just let me be, I was just having fun with my "baby"
Date: September 28, 2005 09:02AM
Posted by: chet
i wonder what guis ppl will think of his sig? ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 28, 2005 05:18PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"Why are we associated with that baffoon??" ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2005 05:18PM by ks.
, said the baboon ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy