Anatomy of an rFactor race... (narrowband alert, bucketload of images)

Posted by six degrees 
i didnt retire! i was slow beacause i was the only guy on bridgestones :(
;)

lol

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Hmm... makes you wonder if any F1 mod for rFactor will include realistic random tyre failures, with the head of the tyre company telling you over the radio that it's your own fault ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2005 07:30PM by senninho.
the game doesnt look as good as GP4 imo, ill have to play the demo (can u get the F3 cars or F1 cars in demo?)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
mad otter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the game doesnt look as good as GP4 imo, ill have
> to play the demo (can u get the F3 cars or F1 cars
> in demo?)
>
> __________________________________________________
> __________________________________________________
> ______________________________________
>
>
>
> AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern
> Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
> Home

as i have said.
when this game is as modded as GP4 then you can compare....default GP4 looked awful as well tbh.
i dunno, even default gp4 looked better than that...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Screenshots dont show off the lighting correctly.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
i have to say i tested the game on max everythink including fsaa and af etc and in dx9...

as i thought my system was so close to blowing point ;)

but then the lighting effects was just amazing!

then i did the same in dx7.. and it was playable lol but it did not look as good.. and it was quite obvious :P

so then i tried 8.. and again you could imediatly tell the difference...

if u have the ability to play in dx9 with high settings your eyes are in for a treat :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
rF is defenitley one of those games that looks better in motion.
GTL is a pretty good indication to how good rF will look when the decent mods are done.
Yeah, completely agree with Mini Maestro and Justin. The lighting is amazing! The only thing that makes GP4 look better atm is the more detailed models and textures. These will come for rF too eventually, and even more so with an engine which can handle them better. Most screens i've seen don't do the game justice imo.
Xero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Most screens i've
> seen don't do the game justice imo.
>

my ti4200 doesn't really, either - int those shots nothing's on high/max, only med details for me atm :p

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy