please help..gta san andreas

Posted by jawwad01 
please help..gta san andreas
Date: June 21, 2005 09:59PM
Posted by: jawwad01
guys ,

i am really having a strange problem which is preventing me to move on in the game , what happens is when i start for a mission ( RED region) , i get the mission name and then only a black screen . Dont know whats causing this problem.

please help, and sorry for starting a new thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2005 10:09AM by jawwad01.
Re: please help...gta san andreas
Date: June 22, 2005 03:36AM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
[forums.gamespot.com]

go there, it has loads of threads with lots of solutions to most common problems found in the game so far...

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2
Date: June 22, 2005 07:30AM
thanks , i'll search
Date: June 22, 2005 07:55AM
no solutions yet,

can someone please give me a savegame of the mission complete after the sweet's girl ( sweet's girls is my last savegame ) , the mission after it causes problem for me when the game goes black at the place where the cars are bouncing .

please if someone can give the savegame which has mission after sweet's girl complete , as i want to go ahead .
Date: June 22, 2005 01:18PM
in need this save game
"Ceasar Vialpando"
Date: June 22, 2005 04:13PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
jawwad01 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in need this save game
> "Ceasar Vialpando"

thing is, what if someone gives it to you, and then that crashes... or u get further down the track and it crashes at another saved game... you want the saved game at that mission again?... i think u should still look for the fix for ure own game.

Date: June 22, 2005 05:16PM
i'll agree with you , but atm i cannot figure out any solution for this problem .
can it be winodows xp 'sp2' causing some sort of problem? .

the problem occurs when the game has to load movies 2 or 3 times without a save in between .

at the moment savegame will push me , but if it happens again which most likely i might give up doing it or try it in different OS.

there is not problem with the game installation as far as i feel because when i tried 100% save it worked. Dunno what is causing it.
Date: June 22, 2005 05:20PM
Posted by: Morbid
I fixed some problems by creating a shortcut and switching to "win98" emulation. Weird I know... But try it.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 22, 2005 05:30PM
is there a way to install windows 98 after windows xp ? , i mean i do not want to disturb current windows , and want to install win98 on another drive
Date: June 22, 2005 06:05PM
Posted by: senninho
Morbid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I fixed some problems by creating a shortcut and
> switching to "win98" emulation. Weird I know...
> But try it.
>
>
>

May be worth a try. I'm suffering from the odd 'hypermega slowdown' on the early dance mission. I turned it down to the lowest my system will allow and it's still slow! :(

Date: June 22, 2005 06:51PM
i seem to have no problem with the game , it is runnin great , but it is really frustrating when you are stucked up .
Date: June 22, 2005 06:59PM
double post , ignore it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2005 08:46AM by jawwad01.
Date: June 23, 2005 05:13AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

NOT sure if u have tried this, goto GTAFORUMS.net i think it is, and ask there, there is always heaps of people there, so go see if they have a solution for your problem :)

Re: Installin Win98 after windows xp
Date: June 23, 2005 10:06AM
i have windows xp on C driver which is NTFS

i want to install windows 98 on drive D which is Fat32 ,

how will i have a dual boot screen even if i install windows98 on D drive?

please guide me
Re: please help..gta san andreas
Date: June 28, 2005 01:40PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I think ythey need to be on the same hard disk. So if C drive is one disk, and D is a seperate one you cant, but if they're partitions of one drive, its easy.

But if you want the 98 boot to read data on the XP sector, you'll need to reinstall XP using FAT32 filesystem, since 98 cant read NTFS.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy