GTA San Andreas

Posted by BorgDroneX 
Re: GTA SanAndrea's
Date: June 13, 2005 03:33PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Kinda like yous except alot more random, the entire screen was filled, i couldnt actually see.

Maybe my game seen your attemtps and decided to go one better?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2005 04:16PM by DaveEllis.
Date: June 13, 2005 06:41PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Hmmm, managed to fix my audio problem for the time being, had to lower Hardware Acceleration on my Sound Card to Basic Acceleration :(

However I've noticed that my graphics completly bugger up, when I use AA on either 1 or 2.... OFF or 3 is perfectly fine o_O

nfi :) crazy game! But for now.. it all seems to be okay...

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: June 13, 2005 07:24PM
Just had my first CTD too...

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 13, 2005 11:31PM
Yet another bug :rolleyes: Was outside and got a phone call, i pressed Tab to answer, and he opned the phone and....nothing. Nobody said anything. He ran around with the phone in his hand. i cudnt get in cars, do missions or anything, had to exit the game. Did they even bother testing this game before releasing?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 12:55AM
woo, went away for what, 20minutes and got 4 more bugs?

Shadows projecting onto walls that arent thee (leading to rather funky shadow men).

When i knocked down a lamp post the light sources (the bulbs of course) stayed hanging in mid air

Whilst on the phone the voices randomly got a huge echo, despie me standing in a wide open space.

And the speed blur isnt speed blur like on the PS2. Its a crap "ghosting" which actually made me wonder if my monitor was acting up. I slowed to find it went away, and sped up and it came back, so its just crappily done speed blur

Wonderfull product

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 08:03AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Talk about unbiased opinion...

[www.gamespot.com]

Date: June 14, 2005 08:42AM
Posted by: villej
"Talk about unbiased opinion...

[www.gamespot.com]"

Well, it's possible that the game ran well on their computers, hence the good grade. At least it has to run well on some computers, otherwise they won't have released it.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: June 14, 2005 09:24AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Ville, I guess you missed this:

[www.gamespot.com]

:P
Date: June 14, 2005 10:20AM
Posted by: Abstraction
with that gfx glitches.. i get that on most my games, i can't seem to find a solution, i'm running an radeon 9200se but i think it could be the motherboard's problem as it had the same problem on my mx440 which burned out :/ or blew up.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: June 14, 2005 05:45PM

Nice trees

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 06:26PM
Posted by: Wirah
This game is great fun, I have completed 30% of it so far. I have not had any bugs whatsoever whilst playing this game.

Also, PC Gamer gave SA 94%, and they test the games on a variety of machines, I believe.
Date: June 14, 2005 06:46PM
Looking through the SA forums accross the net, the ammount of bugs is horriffic. Its not like, 1 oe 2 common bugs that alot suffer from, its hundreads of seperate bugs that are all rare.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 15, 2005 02:40AM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
its weired how many probs ppl are having with this game.....ive only got the 1 problem and thats sfx dipping out when its stormy weather, apart from this the game is sweet

CJ in Da Hood
Date: June 15, 2005 11:20AM
Now I've finally fixed the Audio problem, the game is damn enjoyable tbh! :)

[edit]

Yo Dave, supposidly if you downgrade back to DirectX 9.0b... its supposed to fix all texture problems with Nvidia cards.... This would actually make sense cause I couldn't be arsed to install a new DirectX when it came up o_O

Also if you have audio problems with rain, SUPPOSIDLY its the eax.dll file in the GTA San Andreas Folder which is at fault, try this file out:- [webzila.com] I've yet to try this, as I'm working now :P I'll try it out later...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2005 11:32AM by Ianwoollam.
Date: June 15, 2005 03:12PM
Downgrading DX is alot easier said than done. I've tried 3 programs and none of them can actually do it (whole range of excuses given) and doing it manually is far too dangerous. This game really is a buggy peice of @#$%&

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 15, 2005 04:00PM
I know its very hard! (Remember trying to do it for F197 years ago!) but it is possible :) I've just found out that the EAX.dll file has cured my audio problems! no more silent chatter and just radio anymore :)

Date: June 15, 2005 04:00PM
Downgraded, still doesnt help. Im gona uninstall it, cant be bothered trying to solve problems with it anymore

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 15, 2005 09:35PM
Posted by: Johnny
I brought the game today, but every time i click the shortcut to load the game, i get a error saying can not read the cd\dvd but the disk is in the drive. Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
Date: June 15, 2005 10:24PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
go here there is an abundance of Q's and solutions on the game

[forums.gamespot.com]

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2
Date: June 15, 2005 11:26PM
Posted by: Wirah
Hmmm, I've just finished Wu Zi Mu's missions, and the Pimp's missions. No other missions have appeared on the map, neither have I recieved a phone call.

All I have are Zero's missions (RC) but they are extremely hard, and you don't need to complete them to unlock any missions.

:S
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy