Driv3r

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Driv3r
Date: April 06, 2005 12:42AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Has anyone got Driv3r on the PC? I was gonna buy a copy, and was just wondering what ppl thought of it.

Also, do you have to have a computer the size of Bill Gate's bank balance to play it smoothly?

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2005 12:56AM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Re: Driv3r
Date: April 06, 2005 08:57AM
Posted by: kaid
rubbish game, i couldn't play it on very high graphics but you need a pretty good pc. You can try the demo (www.gamershell.com) to see if your pc is good enough.

Date: April 06, 2005 11:38AM
Posted by: Covfan
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

AVOID THIS GAME AT ALL COSTS.
Date: April 06, 2005 12:36PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i tried it on PS2, and im with covfan here. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Date: April 06, 2005 12:49PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Apparently its the most biggiest game on the planet.

Date: April 06, 2005 12:56PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
I think you mean buggy :)

Date: April 06, 2005 12:57PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
LOL! Well thats a pretty solid answer!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 06, 2005 01:00PM
Posted by: gav
I'm considering getting it just to see how bad a game can be ;)
Date: April 06, 2005 01:03PM
Posted by: matthewp
I've tried the ps2 version and it is indeed bloody awful

Date: April 06, 2005 01:10PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
driver 2 was dissappointing too, playing catchupo to GTA3 was never gonna work.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: April 06, 2005 03:16PM

Driver 2 is still miles better than Driver 3 though, nothing like driver though, wich is sad.

Date: April 06, 2005 07:42PM
Driver 1 on the PC is possibly the best game I've ever played. I'm gonna download the Driv3r demo, and if I like it, and if it runs smoothly, I might buy it, despite what's been said.

They took longer to release the pc version so they could fix most of the bugs, so I hope it's not too buggy! Plus, there will be updates for it if there are.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 06, 2005 09:37PM
Posted by: harjinator
Driver 2 was the worst of teh driver games.

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: April 07, 2005 12:50AM
Posted by: Covfan
They have not got rid of any of the bugs at all. The replay's not actually corresponding to what actually happened. Running over people, who end up on the cars roof then getting killed yourself for that are just two of the bugs in the game.
Date: April 07, 2005 04:44PM
Shame. I gave up trying to download the Demo. Would have taken 4 hours, even on broadband. Plus I have a monthly bandwidth limit or something, so I musn't go downloading 700mb+ willy nilly.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 08, 2005 10:11PM
Posted by: Stefmeister
I tried the PS2 game & hated it, I loved the original 2 games on PS1 but D3 is crap. There are way too many bugs, a @#$%& draw distance & a lot of other issues. I was able to borrow a copy of the PC version off my mate recently, given its been 6 months or so since the console release i thought that the PC version would be better & the bugs seen in the console release fixed....WRONG. The game is identical, same buge, same problems & still very crap. It doesn't even look that much better & still has an appauling draw distance. This game was so bad the guy who created it got fired from reflections or whoever the production company was.
Date: April 09, 2005 05:29AM
Stefmeister Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This game was so bad the guy who created it got fired from reflections or
> whoever the production company was.

care to give us a source on that one?

Date: April 09, 2005 03:57PM
Driver 3 was better than 2 imo. I've never bothered doing the missions though, I prefer to just prat about in Take a Drive mode. Some of the cop's AI is hilarious...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: April 09, 2005 09:05PM
I completed all the Driver 1 missions today, so now I have all the cheats. (I started it last night...)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 09, 2005 09:13PM
I used the cheats to complete it. That penultimate mission just finished me off

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy