Signatures - Please all read

Posted by Vader 
Signatures - Please all read
Date: March 29, 2005 11:07AM
Posted by: Vader
May I remind ALL members of these forums on the rules we have for sig pics?

The limit is 20k (20480 bytes) and preferably normal banner size (something like 600x100).

Everytime I open ymy mailbox people have reported another 500 siggies that are too big. Even if yours is 21k, please change it, as over the limit IS over the limit and we can't make any exceptions.

I must say that I am especially not impressed by some forum oldies who should know the rules by now. Same goes for people that have to be informed about their sig pic sizes over and over again and still break the rules everytime they have a new sig.

My policy so far has been to contact culprits via MSN. If nothing changes I usually send a second PM. Taking into account that other mods may have contacted these peoplke as well in the meantime, I think there is no excuse for not changing it. If it doesn't work via PM, we have to find other ways, like a Hall of Shame or even more drastic means.

Thank you for your co-operation.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2005 09:19PM by Vader.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy