Brothers In Arms

Posted by Ianwoollam 
Brothers In Arms
Date: March 02, 2005 04:31PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
[www.sendit.com]

That price will be an absolute bargain, as the game does look damn good... problem is the videos are off PS2 atm, it looks very realistic for PS2, as PS2 WW2 shooters are normally very bad :P But as long as the PC version is as realistic as Call Of Duty on Veteran, should be a very good game indeed! :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Re: Brothers In Arms
Date: March 02, 2005 05:26PM
Posted by: JustinZiarko
Looks very good, as you say, aslong as it matches up to CoD, then I'll see if i can get some cash to buy it.
Date: March 02, 2005 07:30PM
Well it kicks COD's PS2 versions ass hehe :)

Date: March 02, 2005 11:06PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
wot was wierd (for me) was that call of duty just came out of nowhere and was...just awesome, whereas MOH AA had two years build up and was no where near as good (although i did spend hours on the mutlplayer demo on a 56k...)
Date: March 03, 2005 12:07PM
[compactiongames.about.com]

You can goto there and see the video :) atm its quite arcady for a PC but very realistic for a Console, as its been demoed on a Console (Play COD for the PS2 and you'll find out what I mean ;))

Date: March 17, 2005 06:08PM
Just got the game this morning, it really isn't for the people who just like to run into a room full of 60 germans, take 100 bullets and kill eveyone :) You really have to think of how your going to do this, just trying to pick them off with the M1 Garand is near impossible, the only way you can take people out is by getting someone to surpress the enemy, and flanking them whilst they are busy.... cause when the enemy are behind cover, it is extremely hard to hit them, and standing up usually gets yourself killed instantly :P need to get cover fire before attempting to move anywhere!

It is a very realistic game! it makes Call Of Duty seem very arcadyish :| COD still has that, "Following a set line" feel to it, and has its moments with just 1 person vs the whole German or Italian Army.... But in BIA, theres alot of ways that you can get round a certain section.... Haven't tried Multiplayer yet, COD is the king for WWII multiplayer atm tho :P Graphics really are nothing to shout about, probably the same as COD, but the realism is great :D This game is really worth a try if you like your WWII shooters :)

Date: March 17, 2005 06:24PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Call of Duty ain't realistic really. You should get Hidden and Dangerous :)

H E L L O
Date: March 17, 2005 07:26PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i had hidden and dangerous (the origional, i hear theres a sequel somewhere)

literally fantastic fun, and the first game whhich actually made me scared!
Date: March 17, 2005 08:32PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I thought Hidden and Dangerous wasn't that good :P

And Ian, I was reading about this game being released this week... I was just wondering how long it would take you to write about it ;) :)
Date: March 17, 2005 09:02PM
released tomorrow in UK, but I got the Limited Edition Tin + Game through today from Gameplay ^_^

Date: March 17, 2005 09:51PM
Posted by: Guimengo
of course :P
Date: March 18, 2005 08:49AM
Posted by: G_Force
How long is the game? Cos if its anything like COD, which i finished in about half a day, i wont be going near it, just not worth the money IMO.

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: March 19, 2005 02:32AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
I love the CoD multiplayer.....great fun when I've got a few mates over.
Date: March 22, 2005 02:00AM
Posted by: Stefmeister
Well G_Force this game seems a lot harder than COD & I believe its a lot longer. Like has already been said you really have to be very tactical & have to lead your team giving them instructions. Its a great game, gives me something new to play though before i get GT4 :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy