VT Racing at Suzuka

Posted by Glyn 
VT Racing at Suzuka
Date: February 19, 2005 08:26PM
Posted by: Glyn
Another VT Racing update...

Just finished another WOSEC endurance non championship race at Suzuka. This time we ran 3 cars, with 2 drivers each. Car 1 was driven by me and Jannis Koopmann, car two by Ian Woollam and Graham Bridgett, and the third by Gav and Esben (Gazork0).

After a slightly wobbly start by myself thanks to a heavy dose of winter sun, car 1 came home 4th, car 2 6th after loosing a lap in some strange server happenings when Gav was suffering warp, but car 3 never made it home as it suffered some wheel damage.

Well done to everyone! :D

Re: VT Racing at Suzuka
Date: February 19, 2005 08:30PM
Posted by: broders
well done :D

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: February 19, 2005 08:52PM
Posted by: gav
Congrats to Glyn and Koop - seriously fast pace they had there, as I found when I let Glyn put (another) lap on me in stint 3.

Stint 1 was a nightmare for VTR1 and VTR3 - like Glyn said, he had vision problems, and I had lag problems, caused by Ventrilo being naughty. The lost lap wouldn't have made a difference in the end, and the experience was vital.

Neither car really achieved a position worthy of their pace, so bring on the season :D
Date: February 19, 2005 09:03PM
Posted by: matthewp
well done gents :)

Date: February 19, 2005 11:31PM
Posted by: Gazork0
VT3 made it home, I know because I sat in the car as it rolled across the line ;)

Funky Truck - The official Vader Trophy Racing Timewaster
BATracer - Online racing strategy game, great fun!
Date: February 20, 2005 12:17AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Car 2 which was us got disqualified hehe, no idea how, but when Graham handed the car to me, Drive was greyed out :( apparantly we had been DQ'd for some weird and wonderful reason, Graham must have been taking the piss out of the race directors again ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: February 20, 2005 12:41AM
Posted by: gav
I think he said it was something to do with the speeding in the pitlane - he may have just worded it poorly though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy