YES! YES! YES! (lots of pics) --> Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque

Posted by Guimengo 
Saint Seiya (Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque, Caballeros del Zodiaco, Cavaleiros do Zodiaco...) will be released as a PS2 game!!!

Yes!!! Finally, 16 1/2 years after the series ended in Japan my dream will come true :)

Saint Seiya: Chapter Sanctuary is the name, and won't feature an open ended game like Zelda (as I always dreamed), but will be a nice fighting game at least :)

Life is beautiful!

I love it :)

edit: all taken from [jogos.uol.com.br], including pics

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2005 09:35PM by Guimengo.
Re: YES! YES! YES!
Date: February 10, 2005 07:30PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
lol I used to love that serie. judging from the images it looks exactly like the real thing :P
Date: February 10, 2005 07:46PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I hope we can control the Golden knights too :)
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Kamus de Aquarius!! His b-day is one day before mine, hehe :D
Date: February 10, 2005 08:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
just a small question gui, do you actually have a life outside of the computer? :P
Date: February 10, 2005 09:06PM
yes :P

I check about 5 websites, then leave ;)
Date: February 11, 2005 05:40AM
I just wish there wouldn't be so much onscreen that doesn't have to do with the fight.

The 11 Blasts lettering is too big, and the bottom bars take too much also. But as long as they get the game right, I am definitely buying a PS2 :)
Date: March 09, 2005 06:32AM
I have successfully managed to drag several people over to check this game, from my hall hahaha, and still get same confused reaction ;).

Sorry to bring this back up, but I have been waiting for this day for the past 9 1/2 years :(
Date: March 17, 2005 09:33PM
Apparently, Bandai doesn't have plans for a US release :(

more pics though, all from [jogos.uol.com.br]

perhaps you have one of these laying around... :P

Hyoga vs. camus :(

camus of Aquarius!!! :)

Does anyone know how and maybe who I could send an e-mail to at Bandai about pleading for a US release? :(
Having fun talking to yourself? ;)

Don't watch anime myself, but my m8 would love this! What kind of a game is it?
Gui, found this [www.jeux-france.com] From what I could figure from my poor French knowledge and the bablefish translation, looks like it'll be coming to Europe @ the end of the year, so should make it to the US also. If not, just import :)
Thanks for that, Justin! Your French didn't betray you ;).

And Xero, no I'm not, it sucks to be ignored :P.

About the game, since Atari is taking it to Europe, I think it will land here :). To import wouldn't be that nice, I'd have to get a transcoder and mod my PS2 :(. I have hopes!
That looks like that show, Knights of the Zodiac, that they show here over in Canada. Always detested that show :P
Well, that's because it was heavily edited :P
Blood was changed to green, and just about every single line was altered in some sort of way. So different from the real version that I watched in Brazil... in North America, they changed to language to a more "dude/ sweet/ cool" style, which just killed the whole thing :(. But I was just happy that it was being shown here, as Axl Rose sings... reminds me of childhood memories :)
I've seen the original :p
When, where? :P
It is on P2P. I downloaded it off a torrent when it was popular: I first searched google for Knights of the Zodiac, then found info about the anime and torrent files. Isn't too difficult really :). I will search for the torrent again, if they are allowed on here that is.
is it in English? Try in French :)

I watched the whole series both times they showed in Brazil, from 94 to 96, and miss it dearly!
I found a US release is scheduled for June :)!
I read the review of the Japanese version on the website where I got the news first, and as I suspected it is mostly a game for fans like me... but maybe I'll only rent it, since there will be other versions coming out.

Just like Dragon Ball Z games, the first one isn't good but wants to cash in on the fans... maybe Bandai will want to be a decent company and actually make a good game of this!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy