mb661fx v2.0 motherboard vga driver?

Posted by mortal 
mb661fx v2.0 motherboard vga driver?
Date: November 27, 2011 02:20AM
Posted by: mortal
I'm looking for a basic vga driver as the device manager shows it's not installed. The mobo is a Gigabyte I think, at least that's what comes up but can I find a driver without being led up the garden path? Frustrating to say the least! If anyone out there knows of anything that should work the help is appreciated. :-) I managed to find a sound driver for it so I think that problem could be solved, at least I'll find out when next I look at the computer, but having a vga driver as well when I go there would be good.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: mb661fx v2.0 motherboard vga driver?
Date: November 27, 2011 09:34AM
Posted by: gav
The '661FX' part suggests an SiS chipset *shudders*

Go here, choose the operating system, click on IGP Graphics Drivers, choose SiS66x/SiS76x & SiS67x and hit go.
Date: November 28, 2011 10:08AM
Posted by: mortal
Two words.....you legend! No wait, that's four, erm..... :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 30, 2011 12:22AM
Posted by: Zcott
My first motherboard had a SiS chipset. Good times.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy