Free F1 Racing Magazine / 3 for £1 Offer

Posted by danm 
Free F1 Racing Magazine / 3 for £1 Offer
Date: October 03, 2011 05:59PM
Posted by: danm
[www.f1racing.magazine.co.uk]

I am sure most of you probably avoid magazines like this like the plague.

However, with silly season about to begin/season showdown coming up/indian gp it might be a nice couple of magazines with some nice articles.

For £1 and delivered to your door, you can't argue.

Besides, they might, like a lot of subscriptions, be very desperate for custom and then offer you deal after ridiculous deal to stay on.

A friend of mine has subscribed since the magazine began and is still on the old new mag offer price of about £1.10 an issue.

:)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2011 06:01PM by danm.
Re: Free F1 Racing Magazine / 3 for £1 Offer
Date: October 07, 2011 09:31PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i've been a subscriber for 10 years this November, coincidentally. Are you sure your mate is still at that price Dan? My subscription increases every couple of years, cheaper than the cover price, but generally reflecting any increase the cover price has. It's £4.70 at the moment, I think I pay about £3.80.

While this mag is no use for the day to day and up to date news we get on the 'net, it does have some good insights and features which i have found very interesting over the years. i've a cupboard full of them!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2011 09:32PM by Muks_C.
Date: October 08, 2011 12:07AM
Posted by: discoverer
@ danm...

Have you received your free copy yet? I've considered the same thing...however when I rang they offered me 3 issues for £1! It's hard to say no...and I was wondered if you were offered the same thing or took it up. I've been looking all over the internet and there are signs for and against it being a scam!

Thanks
Date: October 08, 2011 01:12AM
Posted by: matt3454
Its not a scam, you just have to cancel your direct debit else they will automatically renew you for a year.

Date: October 08, 2011 07:39PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
I read F1 Racing from the end of '99 to the end of '04. And I have only bought intermittent ones since, but I'm kinda tempted by this offer as I haven't bought F1R since 2007...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: October 13, 2011 03:32PM
Posted by: Red Sam
I'm very similar in that I used to subscribe to F1 Racing, and got a very good rate for it. I stopped because

a) it was getting a bit "tabloidy"
b) I altered my subscription to pay more money, but didnt get the free gift I was promised :@

Stopped getting Autosport for a few years too, but back now :)

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: October 25, 2011 11:34AM
Posted by: danm
Just got my first issue in the post yesterday.

It's a Kimi special feature on his possible return. Haven't read it yet, but since I last bought this magazine, they've changed the paper type. It feels really good quality now, like an eggshell textured cover. Almost like those 'designer' interior permanent coffee table magazines you get.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: October 29, 2011 12:43AM
Posted by: Monza972
Anyone also get the Free Autosport mag? Ordered one after seeing a free advert on Facebook a few weeks back. Got all the stuff about Indian GP and Mallya and Chandhok racing in the 80s. Surprised to see loads more F1 stuff compared to othersports when it advertises it has other sports too in it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy