11th of an odd month in 2011 **SENSITIVE**

Posted by alexf1man 
11th of an odd month in 2011 **SENSITIVE**
Date: May 12, 2011 04:25PM
Posted by: alexf1man
Let me explain the significance of the title:

January: Floods in Australia (about 2 months before F1 race = 27th March)

March: Tsunami and Earthquakes in Japan (about 2 months before original MotoGP date = 24th April)

May: Earthquake/s in Spain (under 2 weeks before F1 race = 22nd May) More information on Barcelona Reporter

Each time affecting a race of the 4th week in a month.

Apologies if this offends or affects anyone and my condolences to friends and family of those who have passed away.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2011 04:30PM by alexf1man.
Re: 11th of an odd month in 2011 **SENSITIVE**
Date: May 12, 2011 05:28PM
Posted by: Nickv
Do you do these pattern/superstition things for a living or something?
Date: May 12, 2011 05:57PM
Posted by: danm
roflmao nick!

alexf1man, interesting pattern. may I recommend googling 'John Titor' and enjoy.

:)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: May 12, 2011 05:59PM
Posted by: chet
Depending on how you want to measure the global mean temperature (nobody will ever tell you how they do it) people say it is rising. A function of this rise in temperature is weather extremes such as we have been seeing these last few years.

Im not the superstitious type, I think you can find patterns in anything if you want, but my point is these naturally occurring events are probably due to the rise in global temperature (well, thats what we've been told!). Whether that itself is due to un-natural or natural processes is entirely a different subject.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 12, 2011 06:02PM
ps,

JFK assassination: 22nd November 1963

First episode of Dr Who aired: 23rd November 1963

Date: May 12, 2011 06:05PM
@chet - have you read into the theory of the pole reversal meant to happen in 2012?

people claiming its all doom and gloom end of the world stuff, what the mayans suggested was that we would be entering a new age, the end of one into another, not the end of mankind.

spookily, as you say, the intensity of natural disasters is at it incredibly high rate and climbing in the build to the pencilled 2012 date.

Likely a coincidence, but makes you wonder if the pole reversal thing is plausible.

Date: May 12, 2011 06:54PM
Posted by: n00binio
it's very unlikely that the pole reversal will happen anytime soon (it has already happened on a regular basis and will happen again though). the current magnetic field is declining and shows weird behaviour at some places (reversed flux) but it is still fairly stable. doom will have to wait for another 3000 years (source: wiki). if the reversal really means doom is unknown, the sun does a reversal about once a decade and the field doesn't completely vanish.

also:

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: May 12, 2011 07:04PM
Posted by: Slash
i'm sorry, i might be extremely sutupid but i don't see anything lol... what i see is the coverage of natural disasters spreading faster and wider around the globe due to the advances on communications of many kinds
Date: May 13, 2011 02:58AM
Posted by: EC83
Random thread is random.

LOL, I can kinda picture Nick's facial expression when he opened this :P

Date: May 13, 2011 10:07AM
Posted by: mortal
What about mine, I'd expect to have seen this on [www.godlikeproductions] lol.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 13, 2011 10:32AM
lol, epic site mal, by chance did you google to find that or are you a fellow reader for amusement?

I just wet myself at the 'Jewish Constipation Laws'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 10:33AM by danm.
Date: May 13, 2011 12:35PM
I am a fellow reader for amusement purposes, everything you read on there should be taken with a grain of salt. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 13, 2011 05:55PM
Posted by: Vader
Did you know that all - and I really mean ALL with no exception - assassination of American preseidents occured on a day ending with "y"?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
If you take some of the letters from "Vader", "danm" and "mortal", and then add some others, you get "Jessie James: Booty Bandit"
Date: May 15, 2011 10:25AM
Now that's spooky, who woulda thunk it? :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 10:25AM by mortal.
Date: May 15, 2011 06:39PM
Posted by: EC83
LOL Mal, that site is pretty damn good :D Pretty sure I've seen it before too, maybe you posted the link to it here another time as well.

@Vader and Mika: OMGZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Date: May 15, 2011 11:49PM
On this site, damn is always spelt danm! Like moron is always moran on godlike! ;)

Date: May 18, 2011 11:52AM
Posted by: senninho
Here's an excellent summary of the 2012 kerfuffle:

[www.informationisbeautiful.net]

Aww, I haven't been to GLP for ages - maybe I'll visit soon and abuse some Paul-is-dead-ers ;)

Date: May 18, 2011 02:58PM
The latest is we are all going to be raptored on May 21st. Tomorrow I will kill someone, then Friday, Friday it's Friday, oh wait, wrong thread....then Friday I will covet an ox, Saturday I will be busy praying like mad and Sunday, well Sunday....it's raptor time! ;)

Date: May 18, 2011 05:54PM
Posted by: senninho

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2011 05:54PM by senninho.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy