good place to download the f1?

Posted by Unleashed 
good place to download the f1?
Date: May 03, 2011 11:51PM
Posted by: Unleashed
hi,

I am looking for a reliable place to download the F1 that gets uploaded quickly with a fast download speeds, i have access to racing underground but i dont like the site and they dont share good files none are avi and a lot of other languages other then english and none of the file names make sense and they share audio and lots of rubbish (no offence to the site but its just not for me)... thebox.bz is perfect but they banned me for a miss understanding and i cant get them to un ban me...

does any one know of any similar sites to the box that the cappers from there upload f1 or better ones that upload just as quickly or even faster and as good quality? i dont mind the practises but i want qualifying and the race in 720p

TIA
Re: good place to download the f1?
Date: May 03, 2011 11:52PM
Posted by: mortal
You could try a torrent site. Whether or not it's a good speed or any seeders is something else. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 03, 2011 11:55PM
Posted by: Unleashed
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You could try a torrent site. Whether or not it's
> a good speed or any seeders is something else. :-)

thanks for your reply, thebox.bz is a torrent site with very fast speeds and i was hoping for something similar since they banned me i cant find one s good as it
Date: May 04, 2011 08:37AM
Posted by: msater
EDIT: May I kindly remind everyone that we don't support copyright infringements on this site? | Vader

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2011 03:13PM by Vader.
Date: May 21, 2011 09:14AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
EDIT: May I kindly remind everyone AGAIN that we don't support copyright infringements on this site? | Vader

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2011 11:39AM by Vader.
Date: May 21, 2011 09:52AM
Posted by: gav
ispwich2007
i get full 1080i ENGLISH! BBC rips of every race

But they aren't AVI files! ;-)

Seriously, .avi is just a container. It's the codec inside which is important. If you media player can't play .mp4 or .mkv files, get a better one. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is hard to beat. VLC will play most files but isn't the most refined player.
Date: May 22, 2011 01:46AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
@gav , if that's directed at me, what's your point. i didnt say anything about AVI

@vader - sorry dude, wasn't thinkin :/ doh

Date: May 22, 2011 09:42AM
Posted by: gav
ipswich2007
@gav , if that's directed at me, what's your point. i didnt say anything about AVI

Nah, the original post, where he says he just wants AVI files.

You'll struggle to find 720p or 1080p in AVI files now. AVI, while like I said is just a container, tends to be reserved for old video formats. Every decent HD file will be an MKV now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2011 09:45AM by gav.
Date: May 22, 2011 04:31PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Actually, I probably can't even mention what I was going to say...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2011 04:32PM by loque.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy