You Tube link - What is the song title?

Posted by abdelkader 
You Tube link - What is the song title?
Date: April 03, 2011 02:40PM
Posted by: abdelkader

Hi. I've already asked a considerable number of people but nobody seems to know the title and/or the artist :/ I hope some of you know this song. Cheers.

Re: You Tube link - What is the song title?
Date: April 05, 2011 01:24AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Greg's website usually lists the songs with the videos. A quick search for his website should show you how to contact him ;-)
Date: April 05, 2011 09:32AM
Yeah, I've already asked my question at F1archives.com...but the answer is not there, either :/ The movie was made by somebody else and Greg also doesn't know what the song is.

Date: April 07, 2011 02:36AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Sounds like Private Investigations by Dire Straits, perhaps a live version with a load of improvisation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 07, 2011 10:26AM
Yeah, some people have told me that this MIGHT be Dire Straits. Indeed, that song sounds a bit similar to the tune from the link. I'll try to find that "live" version :) Thanks for help.

Date: April 10, 2011 12:02PM
Posted by: pankykapus
It's definitely Private Investigations, though it can be some cover version as at some points it differs from the original one or even from the live versions.
Date: April 10, 2011 05:54PM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to find that particular version of Private Investigations. Anyway, it's good to finally know the title :)

Date: April 13, 2011 07:49PM
Posted by: Guimengo
If you don't mind that sound quality, you can extract the audio from that video by using "Keep It!" and a free mp4 to mp3 tool.
Date: April 13, 2011 09:59PM
Thanks for suggestion :) Actually, I have already done it ages ago :) Now I'll have to learn how to erase those F-1 sounds from the music.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy