BBC streaming issue

Posted by chet 
BBC streaming issue
Date: April 03, 2011 12:28PM
Posted by: chet
Im trying to stream the Moto2 race from the BBC sport website. It streams but the screen flashes green too if that makes sense?

I noticed it did it when wanting to stream the race tracker for the F1. The race nad FP sessions streamed okay when I checked... Ive updated Flash player, and tried with Mozilla and chome but the same result. Im out atm so would like to watch the MotoGP race if poss

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: BBC streaming issue
Date: April 03, 2011 03:07PM
Posted by: mortal
There's a thread on streaming in the F1 forum, read that and get yourself a UK ip addy. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 03, 2011 06:07PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
...what?

Anyway, back to Chets problem, sounds like an issue at the source. Do you still hear audio when it happens? Does it happen on YouTube videos or BBC content that isn't streamed live?

Date: April 03, 2011 07:36PM
Posted by: chet
I get the audio, and it only seems to be BBC.

Strange thing is, I can watch from the main MotoGP page on the BBC website, it just goes wrong when I click the link, "Watch MotoGP live". So I can play off the main page just fine, just not when I click the link :s.

Like with the F1, I got the onboard channel fine, it was just the tracker map :s.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy