Just found this in my spam folder:

MOHD ASIF BIN MOHD
CHAMBERS NO 15 JALAN TUN ISMAIL
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
EMAIL: mohd@mohdasifchambers.com
DIRECT LINE: +60169060865
FAX NUMBER: +60321784715

Mabrook!!!!

Your Name and email address come up in random draw conducted by my Chambers MOHAMED ASIF BIN chambers Malaysia as the winner of my late client Philanthropic gesture fund $2.5 Million USD. By Virtue of this (WILL) you are now the beneficiary to my late client Dr. Yahya Ismail Philanthropic gesture (WILL) fund.

My name is BARRISTER MOHAMED ASIF BIN (Esq.).A personal attorney to my late Client Dr.Yahya Ismail, who worked with CALTEX OIL COMPANY MALAYSIA, Dr. Yahya Ismail a well known Philanthropist who died along with his entire family in the Pakistan International Airline plane that crashed on July 10, 2006 at 12:04 pm as reported on: [www.dawn.com]

Before he died, he made a (WILL) in my law firm stating that $2.5M Two million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice in any of the Countries outside Malaysia to help the poor and the needy around the Globe.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, the attorney General of Malaysia and Malaysia the Bank where the money was deposited by my late client Dr. Yahya Ismail, and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this money within three weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury. It is my utmost desire to execute the (WILL) of my late client Dr. Yahya Ismail. You are required to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind
that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please contact me urgently via my
personal email address as follows: mohd@mohdasifchambers.com

Congratulations!!!!
MOHAMED ASIF BIN MOHD.

Why was this in my spam folder? It is obviously of great importance to me! :D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Re: I'm rich!
Date: February 23, 2011 09:11PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Welcome to the club!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy