CCAvenue: any problems?

Posted by msater 
CCAvenue: any problems?
Date: December 10, 2010 07:36PM
Posted by: msater
Hi guys,

This is more for the people in India or have used CCAvenue. They're a transactions company, much like PayPal. I've heard reports that they're fraudsters, but couldn't find anything on the internet. I've also heard that they're the biggest transaction company in India (why it is aimed more at Indians on this forum) but is rarely used outside of India/Asia. However, there is very little on the internet about them, not even a Wikipedia article on them. I find this very strange, if they're a big transactions company in Asia and India.

The reason I need to know is a website I'm buying something off uses CCAvenue, and would like to know a general verdict.

Thanks,

Philip

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Re: CCAvenue: any problems?
Date: December 10, 2010 09:14PM
Posted by: gav
1) you've heard they're fraudsters?

2) they have a cash-transaction system which a website you've never heard of uses

Date: December 10, 2010 09:56PM
Well, there's only one article about them being fraudsters, but there's nothing about them on the internet about them, and they're the biggest transaction company in Asia :)

This is why I need an Asian/Indian - they can say if they've ever had problems with them :)

Date: December 11, 2010 08:56AM
Posted by: mortal
Surely they have a website?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 11, 2010 12:51PM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Surely they have a website?

Yeah they have a website, but not much else in terms of reputation through people posting on forums :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy