Anyone from Carlisle/Near Carlisle? Parcel favour pour moi...

Posted by danm 
I have negociated a purchase for a second hand knitting machine (not a sewing one, bigger!) for my girlfriend, amusingly old womanish request, and wanted to ask the off chance anyone here lives near Carlisle and wouldn't mind helping me out regarding a collect in person, and then passing on to a pre-arranged DHL/FedEX courier that I have paid who would come to your door.

Low chance of success, but always worth an ask!

The reason being Watford to Carlisle is a mission to drive; and the silly woman doesn't trust the idea of a courier collecting it. Lol.

I know the snow is bad, so this would be some poitn before Xmas.

Also, does anyone know where the GPG Map is at all?

Thankyou Spankyou in advance to anyone who might be able to help. :)

No worries if not.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 03:02PM by danm.
You have negociated a purchase for a second handjob machine (not a scr*wing one, bigger!) for your gilfriend? What an amusingly old manish present.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
;) lol!

Knitting is cool again!

Re: Anyone from Carlisle/Near Carlisle? Parcel favour pour moi...
Date: December 03, 2010 12:55AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah where is this map?
Hey Dan, I was going to go Christmas shopping in Carlisle the other day! Still might be but it'll be on the train. You should just drive up and pop round mine for tea and biscuits. :P

Ric Scott
Dick Scott! I ended up getting a jolly polish guy to deliver it to me. What a bugger, we could have had a granny tea and knitting session combined. :( lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Damnit, I was going to tell Rick to persuade you into joining us in the PS3 world and FIFA 11 :P.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy