Headphones?

Posted by Monza972 
Headphones?
Date: October 03, 2010 02:39AM
Posted by: Monza972
Anyone have a fair idea of which headphones last longer and still give a good sound? I'm looking for something under a tenner.

By last long I mean a headphone which won't have it's right ear being decapitated and me not being able to hear anything from that ear. I have had about 3 headphones in the past year which have died on me. iPod, Nokias you name it, the only one that still works is a Panasonic headphone of mine from long which has its inline volume thing ripping apart.

Anyway throw some ideas and let's see how it goes.

Cheers

M
Re: Headphones?
Date: October 03, 2010 03:04AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
In terms of throwing ideas around, I've been kicking around the idea of buying the house that I'm currently renting since I figure mortgage repayments will only be an extra couple hundred bucks each fortnight, and it'll maybe curb my spending on trivial things and make me grow up a bit. But yeah, as you say, we'll see how it goes
Date: October 03, 2010 05:03AM
Posted by: mortal
I thought about going over to the garage today and actually doing something constructive instead of vegging out indoors and reading the Weekend Australian.....well it has been raining solid all weekend, but that was just an idea I'd been throwing around, and then I thought 'stuff it', I'll just 'see how it goes'.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 03, 2010 05:15AM
Posted by: ralv585
I've been thinking about this girl i've been seeing lately.

I really like her and she's got this really hot friend.

I'm thinking of making some dinner and inviting them over so i can have my way with both of them.

I'll see how it goes.

Date: October 03, 2010 10:01AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
ralv585 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been thinking about this girl i've been
> seeing lately.
>
> I really like her and she's got this really hot
> friend.
>
> I'm thinking of making some dinner and inviting
> them over so i can have my way with both of
> them.
>
> I'll see how it goes.

You sly dog ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: October 03, 2010 12:13PM
Posted by: Monza972
Well this got thrown into the bin ;)
Date: October 03, 2010 12:17PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Anyone have a fair idea of which headphones last longer and still give a good sound? I'm looking for something under a tenner.

Yes. These

[www.ebuyer.com]

Ridiculous quality for @#$%& all. I bought them as a temporary set, because I couldn't afford a good set. They ended up being kept as my permanent set. (Right up till the point where the daughter ran past me whilst I was wearing them, tripped on the cable and bent the jack).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: October 03, 2010 04:54PM
Posted by: sasjag
MikaHalpinen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In terms of throwing ideas around, I've been
> kicking around the idea of buying the house that
> I'm currently renting since I figure mortgage
> repayments will only be an extra couple hundred
> bucks each fortnight, and it'll maybe curb my
> spending on trivial things and make me grow up a
> bit. But yeah, as you say, we'll see how it goes

Its a good idea tbh. the main reason i'm still living with my parents is because it would cost me roughly the same each month to pay a mortgage as it would to rent, so i see no value in renting and getting no return. Living with the parents is allowing me to save a bomb that i can put towards a deposit.

Of course, i still spend my money on ridiculous things. A good example being £200 a month on petrol.

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy