Dominos Pizza - Behind the Scenes of the Advert!

Posted by danm 
Dominos Pizza - Behind the Scenes of the Advert!
Date: July 30, 2010 10:18PM
Posted by: danm
Thought this was hillarious, even though we knew it already. Especially liked the screws, lmao!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Re: Dominos Pizza - Behind the Scenes of the Advert!
Date: July 30, 2010 10:41PM
Posted by: LS.
wow this is timely!

My best mate Mike is the creative director at a company called Linney in Mansfield and he was telling me the other day about what goes into shooting a commercial ( he directed and came up with the John Barnes Mars bar England tie in for the world cup, where he reprises the New Order World in motion rap) and was telling me about how they create the stringy cheese effect when they pull a slice out of the pizza pie.

He's been tooing and frowing to London over the last few weeks down to Pizza Hutts HQ to sort out their tie-in with the A-team movie, and instore they have posters etc with slogans he came up with for it, 2 of which are Hannibal saying he loves it when a Pan comes together, and Mr T saying Crazy Fool i didnt order no Plain

He text me on Monday from work to inform me he'd just recieved a red carpet invite to the Premier of the A-team at Liecester Square in London and then the after show VIP party this Tuesday night just gone, havent seen him yet to get the low down, but recieved texts off him that night to the effect of OMG!! and AWESOME!! etc :)

If that wasnt good enough, his other projects he works on are Yahama Moto Gp team, Mclaren, Williams to name a few!

And he gets paid paid loads of money for doing all this!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 30, 2010 11:31PM
Posted by: mortal
I saw a bit of an advertising expose on A Current Affair last night, how they tart up the Hungry Jacks and Macca's burgers for their in-shop pics. Then they took the photos, and a sample of the real thing, and asked the man, and woman in the street which one looked better. Very funny. On the rare occasion I buy such junk food, I point at the picture and say, "It has to look just like that, otherwise I don't want it". ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 31, 2010 06:18PM
Posted by: Muks_C
lol at the hand model woman, "i've done many cheese pulls in my day."

I bet you have, love! was that a euphemism?!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: August 02, 2010 10:30PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yup, all larger scale food companies do that. Pretty cool to see it indeed :)
Date: August 03, 2010 12:24AM
Posted by: Vader
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yup, all larger scale food companies do that.
> Pretty cool to see it indeed :)

But who in their mind would eat stuff produced by larger scale food companies?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: August 04, 2010 03:18AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Ok. Companies in the IEO industry, more specifically QSR.
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok. Companies in the IEO industry, more
> specifically QSR.

what does Intermediate Earth Orbit have to do with Quarterly Status Reports?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy