Photoshop/Image editing help

Posted by St.Hubbins 
Photoshop/Image editing help
Date: July 11, 2010 05:04PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
If anyone has a bit of spare time, can you play around with this image. I want to make the white kit into a pink kit. Honestly I would do it myself only I have neither the ability nor the knowledge. All amusing versions also welcome! I have also attached a*.pspimage version in case it helps :)

PSP version:
[www.megaupload.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2010 05:05PM by St.Hubbins.
Re: Photoshop/Image editing help
Date: July 12, 2010 10:28AM
Posted by: mortal
There ya go mate. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 15, 2010 06:32PM
Posted by: Robert
Best I could do in 10 mins :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: July 23, 2010 01:05AM
After I didn't get a reply in the first evening I did it myself anyway with the help of actually bothering to try

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 23, 2010 03:02AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
no "thanks robert, but...." as a preface to that post? just saying.
Date: July 23, 2010 04:22AM
Do you actually talk like that?

Date: July 23, 2010 05:55AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Like what? All i meant was that I thought it a bit strange that you requested something, robert did it, and then was ignored. Your prerogative, though.
Date: July 23, 2010 06:00AM
Quite right Mika. Just sayin'. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 23, 2010 06:17AM
Yeah, not bad for 97 hours work either.

I expected such a thriving community as this to have delivered a bit sooner than four days later. Had I foreseen the delay I would have posted four days earlier and then we would all be happy.

Sorry if I came across as unappreciative but there are two reasons that might have seemed the case:

i) after the first evening and its lack of response I played with my tools and made the image I posted above, thus actually nullifying the initial request

ii) I am generally an arsehole anyway and find it difficult to say thank you even for the most generous acts of favour.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Oh, and thanks Robert, but… read the thread and I think you will get it.

Date: July 23, 2010 06:25AM
I am generally an arsehole anyway Gold LOL! ;-)

Date: July 23, 2010 08:11AM
Posted by: gav
St.Hubbins
I expected such a thriving community as this to have delivered a bit sooner than four days later.

Can you make me a spacecraft please? You have exactly 1 year. Expect not thanks or gratitude.

Someone does something for you, and while it might have been later than you wanted, you still owe them thanks for doing YOUR work for YOU, regardless of whether you've since tried it yourself (and failed to notify those who might have attempted it when they found time).

With an attitude like that you can @#$%& right off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2010 08:11AM by gav.
Date: July 23, 2010 09:22AM
Posted by: msater
gav Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With an attitude like that you can @#$%& right
> off.

+1.

All I'm saying on the matter.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: July 24, 2010 10:34AM
Posted by: Robert
Having been offline for a few days, it seems a lot went on in this thread while I was away :)
Anyway, it was only a 10 minute job - no worries guys :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: July 24, 2010 11:25AM
Posted by: msater
And tbh, Robert's looks better, so well done Robert :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: July 26, 2010 10:50PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
You can ask for whatever you like, but people aren't obliged to help you. Many will, but they don't have to. GPG is not the National Health Service.

[Website]
Date: July 26, 2010 11:17PM
Posted by: gav
And most do help where they can, but they're not going to drop everything in order to respond instantly. We don't sit around on a forum waiting on the next request - some of us have to earn a living.

I myself was in the middle of a couple of extremely busy weeks, but it's the sort of job I'd normally take up, it would have just needed time (and Robert had already done an excellent job by then anyway).
Date: July 29, 2010 03:21AM
Guys, I made a bad misjudgement it seems. Sorry about that; despite being an arsehole it is never my intention to reveal myself as such. I won't go into grovelling and explaining mode as I am sure I will only make myself a deeper hole, but suffice to say I misread the responses (particularly Mika's which I really did literally misread) so, hey, sorry!

Gav, your spaceship will be on the way soon.

Date: July 29, 2010 10:14AM
LOL, you are forgiven. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy