*fixed...kinda :/* The parameter is incorrect - help please

Posted by Naboo 
Ok, this is my story:

I bought an album off itunes and tried to transfer it onto my phone (nokia 5800XM) but some files didnt transfer, and i got the error 0x80070057 "parameter is incorrect"

everything has been working fine until this point so im not sure why its started now.

I've compressed the files and tried transferring

i have sent the files over msn to someone, then set the place that the files get sent to as my phone then got the files back

i de-authorized my pc and re-autorized it again

its also affecting some but not all the other files

none of this has worked and im stuck for ideas, and yes i have enough space.

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2010 12:58AM by Naboo.
Re: The parameter is incorrect - help please
Date: June 18, 2010 01:53AM
Posted by: matt3454
can the phone play .m4p or m4a files?

Date: June 18, 2010 06:21PM
Posted by: Naboo
yes it can because i have transferred songs like this before and they play fine
Date: June 18, 2010 06:54PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I had an issue with similar error, it was just the filename being too long and having cut off the .wav extension
Date: June 19, 2010 12:57AM
Posted by: Naboo
filename was (20 encore _ curtains down.m4a)

Brackets added for dramatic effect, i think i kinda fixed it now, i used a media transfer and opend my phone as a device rather than mass storage and it transferred ok, now im ust confused at to what the error is saying

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy