A perfect way to wind up your female facebook friends!

Posted by Covfan 
Tell them the ending to SatC 2!

Anyone dare to?

Samantha Dies!
does she really? i've posted the pic.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Don't think any of them die, but the general consensus seems to be that the film is as bad as the TV series was good and nowhere near as good as even the 2008 film was, and that hardcore SATC fans will only be disappointed if they go to see it.

Horseface and the city 2.
Sluts in the City more like.

It's all good :P

id be murderd if i posted that on Facebook, but it is tempting...

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
so far not a single person has commented on me posting the pic. they've just risen above it i guess and not taken the bait.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [s.bebo.com]
> PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/10/16/mrsdoyle.jp
> g

LMAO I love it!
o @#$%&, just keep removing my post, you got that right mortie.
posts that do not meet the rules of this site will be removed, or haven't you bothered to read the rules?...and my names not mortie either.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I have seen quite a few status updates from girls saying how it was good, this and that, blabla crap, better than the 1st... maybe the movie would have been better with a slight twist in the end. They get in a car crash caused by those rich arabic "kids" doing tricks while driving, and either that or get as disfigured as Sarah Jessica Parker.
I actually saw it yesterday, it's not that bad, and it isn't good.

The worst thing was the 25 mins of adverts before it for all the beauty products, i just wanted to leave, even my gf was annoyed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy