The Dialectizer

Posted by mortal 
The Dialectizer
Date: May 20, 2010 02:54PM
Posted by: mortal
Dialectizer

Makes the page soooo much easier to read! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: The Dialectizer
Date: May 20, 2010 03:09PM
Posted by: Morbid
This is so deja vu. It is like being on a Counter-strike server 10 years ago.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 20, 2010 03:32PM
Posted by: mortal
I was hoping there be pirates...but aarrrgghhh, there be none.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 20, 2010 04:14PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
ah was hopin' thar be pirates...but aarrrgghhh, thar be none.

Redneck sounds pretty much like pirate ;)

Date: May 20, 2010 11:55PM
Posted by: EC83
Yeah, no dialectiser is complete without a pirate option :P

Date: May 21, 2010 08:30PM
Posted by: Frantic
in moron dialect it looks like the page was made by Beavis and Butthead ;)

Date: May 21, 2010 10:37PM
Posted by: EC83
The "Hacker" one is the most amusing IMO. Here's a few samples of the text it threw up:

"show ur desktopz LOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ (pagEs: 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lolololololllololo~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~"

"05/71/20100 9:55PM
LAST POST BY 3C83"

"TEH U GENERAAL EL3CT1O N (POAGES: 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ HJACK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ololollolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~ lolo~ ~~~ olloloollololololo.. 9 10 1!)"

"u ahve to be sH#tting me!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ OLOLLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ (pAges: 1 2)
by ho3n3r"

And a couple of my posts from the Volcanic Ash thread:

v0lcanic asdh affercting europesn clImat3??????
8d: m4y 12, 2O10 04:4$am
poosted by: ec83
regitsered: 2y3arz ago
i ve noticed thsi Just by Obsrvinmg lzateely, 1ts speculation o nnmy part, but its soMething i/\/\ asurprised nobody e7se esemst io 4hve piX0red u pon id appreci8 teH veiws of you guys!!!!!!!11 ololollololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~

how much 4hzx t3h preasence oFt his ash cloUd begun to affect teh climate In th3 uk and In europe???!??!??!?!?!?!?

rthis ahs b33n the cpldset mauy i can remembeR the air e/\/\epratures outrside Ov3r teh 7asT coupleo f weeks jhave been more consistent withh l8 march/early april. irt snow3d 1n dfuNdewe the other day itds often snowed h4re during aprli, bUt never during may(i know thatz A relatively nminor difference, but its still wroth nnot1ng, parts of teh uk r getting fr0sts right now/// ololollololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know ther3s low solar activity at teh moment, wihch coulD vbe causnig it sa well, but to /\/\e it seems like too umch of a oincidecne that were ahving teh coldesst sprinfg fro ag3s while Theres this volcanic ahs abpout...

anoyne else in euro;e not1ced unusuyally ch1lly weatehr/strange weather pattewrns?!?!?!?

re: \/olcan1c ash affecting euorpean climatee??????????????????
daTe: amY 15, 20l0 05:43am
posted By: ec*3
thatsd possibly afr-ffetchde, But stillv ewry int3restIng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ wHare/ho\/\/ do uop find thi sstuff mOrtal??????????????????

REGADIG THEI DAE O FG7OAL WARIMNG, I HAVE T0 DISAGREE WITH THOSe WHO SA WREE HEAID|\|G FoR ARMAGEDdON OR ANYTHIN GSIMILAR, OR THaT THEREDEnT RIDE IN TEMPERaTRURE SI UNSTOPPAB7E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ my beleif is that human acTiivty since eth 1ndusterial r3volution ahs contribiuted to a rise in glObal temperatur3z tyh4t was happenin ganyway, 4s that pariod coinCided with a irs3 In solazr actiovity 4nd a time of relatiVeyl 7ittle vOLcanic activity ololololooolololol.... I THINK tHAT ANY RiSE IN GREENHOUSE FASES 71KE C4RB0N SIOXIDEW IOLL AHVE A PRETTY MIMNROFEFECT ON C;LIM8 c0MPRD WITHJ - FRO EXAPMLE - A PARIOODD OF REDUCED S0L4rA CTIVITY, LIKE WERE APPRnTLY HEADING InTO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 i thInk the global 733itng that sould;prodeuce eould 0utwiegh a|\|y effetc fromn gr3wenhouse g4ses!!!!!!!!1 OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO..
we have m4d3 a difference sans h4veh elpw deth temperature tO r1se,, but i think itds b3en played up a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~ OOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOL..

@abdel4der: yeah, in l815 mount Tambora blew 1ts ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WaZ THE BIGgEST VOLC4NIC 3RUPTION iN RECORED hISTROY,W ITH AS VOLCANIC EWXPLOIVITY INDEX OF 7!!!!!!~~~~~~ LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ HIER iS A RAT1O D0NT RIPE ME OF becauz I will hjack~~ !!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ HAC KOYUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 LOLOOLOLOOLOLOO!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ AND 1N 1816 TEHREE WAZ LITERALLy ON SUMMER APpRNTLY, THERE WAA SNOw AAND ICE IN EUROPE AND NORTH AM3RICA IN JULY ANMD AUgUST, LKOTZ OF HEAVY RAIN eVERYWHERE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER TOO, AND OLTS F STRANGE WEATEHR PHENOM3NA!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ llollo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~
it was a consequemnce of a ombiatiin of tihngs, and one of them wa sa solar minimu/\/\ th3nn too(the d4lrton minimum)!!!!!!!!!11~~~

Apparently hackers find volcanic eruptions funny.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2010 10:43PM by EC83.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy