How to eat a pussy

Posted by mortal 
How to eat a pussy
Date: February 19, 2010 06:32AM
Posted by: mortal
ROME, Italy -- Ask anyone who has experienced it, and they will tell you that there's a right way and a wrong way to eat a pussy. Yet, in Italy, that very topic has gotten an Italian TV chef in a heap of hot water.
Beppe Bigazzi, a food expert on the TV program "The Cook's Challenge", was recently suspended from his job for telling the television audience about the wonders of "tender, white cat meat". Chef Bigazzi, 77, also told how to tenderize cat meat by leaving it under running water for three days before cooking it into "a delight".
Before you could say "catfight", the Italian Animal Protection Agency had its claws out, caterwauling that Bigazzi be permanently scratched from the program.
"Anyone who goes on television to promote the taste of cat meat is guilty of instigating viewers to commit an act of cruelty to animals, a crime punishable by up to 18 months in prison," the group said in a statement.
Chef Bigazzi later said he was talking about cats that were cooked in Tuscany, Italy, during food shortages of the Great Depression and World War II in the 1930s and 1940s, and was not recommending people today cook cats.
"I was just talking about an old tradition," he said.

mmmmm, cats.....the other white meat. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: How to eat a pussy
Date: February 19, 2010 06:38AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Thread closed, no further discussion. We have minors on this phorum. Totally inappropriate thread title.
Date: February 19, 2010 06:39AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
oh whoops i'm not a mod
Date: February 19, 2010 09:53AM
LOL ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 19, 2010 01:57PM
Posted by: quickslick
oh the thread tile means eating cats, i've thought about another thing ;) :))
Date: February 19, 2010 02:16PM
Posted by: EC83
So, this chef's justification for his retarded idea is "that it's an old tradition, therefore it's not so bad"?
Bloody senior citizens.

Date: February 19, 2010 04:54PM
Posted by: Vader
Why is eating a cat cruelity towards an animal and eating pork or beef isn't? Double standards. If bleeds it can be killed. If it can be killed it can be eaten. Period.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 19, 2010 11:55PM
Posted by: ZaZ
Vader Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is eating a cat cruelity towards an animal and
> eating pork or beef isn't? Double standards. If
> bleeds it can be killed. If it can be killed it
> can be eaten. Period.

That.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: February 20, 2010 01:18AM
I thought I posted how to eat a puppy....that must have been when I was in another dimension.....oh well, pretty much the same thing. :-)

Date: February 20, 2010 01:29AM
Posted by: n00binio
reminds me of that awesome site posted by someone here about cooking hamsters. i still have it bookmarked, never tried some of them though.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: February 20, 2010 02:38AM
Posted by: Naboo
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is eating a cat cruelity towards an animal and
> eating pork or beef isn't? Double standards. If
> bleeds it can be killed. If it can be killed it
> can be eaten. Period.

i hope you finished yours talk about bleeding with "Period." on purpose, otherwise ill feel silly for lolling

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: February 20, 2010 02:47AM
You are silly...trust me. ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy