talk about having bad luck!!

Posted by LS. 
talk about having bad luck!!
Date: January 15, 2010 03:19PM
Posted by: LS.

Recieved this via Email this morning,

Spare a thought for this unfortuanate woman

Dear beloved one in christ

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Jane Smith from Netherland, I am 68 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast.From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

I was brought up in a motherless babys home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians,we lived all day in Abidjan, Ivory coast, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fatal motor accident.Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.8million dollars with a bank in United States New York.

Presently, this money is still in the BANK, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from.I want your good humanitarian,to also use t his money to fund churches, orphanages andwidows around.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hopeyou will help see my last wishes come true. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United States New York. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. I await your reply on this my beloved.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Jane Smith.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 03:20PM by LS..
Re: talk about having bad luck!!
Date: January 15, 2010 04:02PM
Posted by: danm
LOL Jane Smith from the Ivory Coast.

That's like saying Ahmed Patel from Birmingham.

Wait... that doesn't work...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: January 15, 2010 04:26PM
Posted by: The Lopper
"Presently this money is in the BANK" lol!
Date: January 15, 2010 06:15PM
Posted by: msater
Lol! Like Dan said, she really sounds Dutch and from the Ivory Coast!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: January 15, 2010 10:35PM
Posted by: Vader
LS, my long time brother (almost years now????) - now we are both MILLIONAIRES. You get your money from Ivory Coast, I got mone from Kenia (or so) - let's buy Williams and make ourselves be the 2010 drivers.Once I'm sober the season can start ....

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 15, 2010 10:44PM
Posted by: Nickv
I have since lost my ability to talk

I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you

That seems a bit contradictionary to me.
Date: January 15, 2010 10:50PM
Posted by: Vader
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have since lost my ability to talk
>
> I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to
> help me email you
>
> That seems a bit contradictionary to me.

Tell that Stephen Hawkins.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy