Safer communities together

Posted by mortal 
Safer communities together
Date: October 29, 2009 07:55AM
Posted by: mortal

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Safer communities together
Date: October 29, 2009 06:56PM
Posted by: smorr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I had doubts, and then I lost it. Big time. Almost makes me want to be a cop so I can weird people out when they least expect it, but then theres the whole paperwork and chasing criminals and procrastinating.... But there is also donuts, so I dunno, it does kinda balance out....

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: October 30, 2009 01:21AM
Posted by: Naboo
why is procrastinating a bad thing?

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: October 30, 2009 01:26AM
Posted by: ralv585
i love randomness!

Date: October 30, 2009 02:48AM
Posted by: danm
LMFAO!! I spat drink :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: October 30, 2009 05:57AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
ahhhh i had doubts about this thread's responses prompting a similar reaction from me but i was suitably impressed. Kiwis are the biggest wtf nation ever
Date: October 30, 2009 06:21AM
Posted by: mortal
Assault Assault!! You touched me officer! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy