Official disclosure of extra extraterrestrial life imminent

Posted by mortal 
Rumours are that on November 27th a two hour time slot for a broadcast announcement by the President of the United States has been booked.
It's not a joke post. There is a huge amount of information available on disclosure if you can be bothered to look for it. It's the greatest lie/secret never told. If it's true, it will change the way we view our place in the universe. The Pope has already said if there are extra-terrestrials they are also God's children, now why would he say that if something wasn't in the pipe-line? Check out the video Moon Rising on youtube, see how you've been lied to.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The Pope has already said if there are extra-terrestrials they are also God's children, now why would he say that if something wasn't in the pipe-line?

Seriously? He said that because the Bible doesn't include anything other than Earth and heaven/hell. Therefore if something was found, it'd be an argument against the bible. But now the Pope has pre-empted it 'just-in-case' so that people can't use that argument.

I can't actually tell if you are serious or not. The topic is so monumentally stupid (MOON BASE!) and is being broken by a local newspaper on an island nobody cares about. But your posts are serious.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Correct, the Pope has made the statement to pre-empt as you put it. The topic may appear to be monumentally stupid, as the premise is rather far fetched, one cannot help but agree on that fact, however, imagine how the world would change, if it were true. Personally, I hope it is. It's a waiting game, sit back, break out the popcorn and see what happens. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
There really is no reason to fight over this. Since there is a time line for the described events, burden of proof can be established and met. The claims will credit or discredit themselves in due course of time.

Whoever is wrong will look like a monumental ass. I am sure at least one of you can be trusted with the task of grave digging this thread and subsequently gloat in your victory in 10 weeks time, hmmm?

Of course, IF you can not wait for victory, you can always rip into each other and duke it out now. That will make a really big difference for the inhabitants of this planet, not to say something as local as this forum.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Of course we'd love there to be life out there. With the almost infinite size of the universe it'd probably be quite arrogant to think we are the only ones out there. But it'd also be arrogant to think that a life form which has mastered traveling at the speed of light would actually give a toss about us for anything more than target practice.

However, as much as we'd all love to make contact in the happy lets be friends kind of way, the fact that a local newspaper on an island nobody has cared about since WW2 has claimed there is a secret moon base, does not mean anything more than a local nut job standing on the street corner preaching about how the world will end when the moon aligns with the sun and casts a shadow on Mars when it rains on a Tuesday.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
LOL :-)
Here's some known documented facts about the Moon.

The Moon has been proven to be far older than the Earth. That means that it cannot have been created by an Earth impact as previously theorized. If that was true, and you only have to look at the moon to see how many crater impacts it has, why does the earth not have so many crater impacts?

NASA, and Russia, have dumped many spent rocket stages onto the moon's surface. Each time they have done so, the moon has rang like a bell, in some cases for up to three hours. That opens up the possibility that the moon is hollow. Recent studies of the moon's magnetic field also support that theory. That raises the question, who parked the moon into earth's orbit and why?

The Apollo moon missions; when Aldrin stepped onto the moon, he stated that there were two large craft parked on the crater rim. "These babies are huge" he said. It is in the NASA transcripts along with a lot of other references to an alien presence on the moon.

The recent NASA LCROSS mission.....by all accounts it appears to be an epic fail by NASA, but what was it really for, was it precursor for an upcoming announcement on what is really going on up there?

The NASA Clementine mission; to photograph the moon in true colour and at high resolution...where are the pictures? Why are we being spoon fed doctored converted to black and white images from the 70's? Clementine images from the moon are classified, and those that can be found are shopped to remove items from the images. See for yourself. They have been shopped. Blind Freddy could see it.

The Indian Chandra mission, The European Space Agency mission, the Japanese Space Agency mission....where are the pictures? Nada, not one has been released. Why? What is being hidden, what is the secret? Governments are colluding on keeping something secret. Put it this way, why would the Indians, the Japanese and ESA send a satellite into moon orbit to photograph the surface
when NASA has already done it? The answer can only be that NASA, and other space agencies have refused to share what they have.

Water on the moon; The Indian Chandra mission proved that water exists.
During the Apollo missions, astronauts reported a huge water vapour cloud passing their position. So why the farce by NASA with the LCROSS mission to supposedly discover water trapped in ice at the south pole?

There's plenty more info available to support the theory that there is, or was a civilization present on the moon. The only reason I can think of as to why it's such a secret is to preserve the geo-political status quo, and to gain the technology that could be available for military purposes. Rule space, rule the planet.

November 27, yeah? I'll have to keep that date in mind, see if anything comes of it and the President makes an announcement anywhere along these lines. I'll be amazed if he does.

I think I'd faint lol :-) I won't be holding my breath in the meantime.

Sounds pretty awesome. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :) unfortunately, the stories we always want to hear the most are the ones that never seem to happen.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Thanksgiving Day or so here in the US
Lunar Anomalies.

Open Google Earth, open Moon, check out these coordinates.

Latitude Longitude Contributor
19 57 47.00N 21 11 35.00E Buchli
20 12 16.43N 17 30 45.98E Moore
20 17 38.27N 18 38 34.57E Moore
20 51 42.06N 19 20 41.57E Buchli
21 01 08.57N 17 43 42.10E Caviness
21 04 31.34N 18 09 06.42E Moore
21 06 45.00N 17 20 40.00E Buchli
21 22 52.37N 13 18 06.19E Moore
21 28 15.41N 17 58 41.18E Moore
21 33 12.54N 13 45 50.56E Moore
21 36 09.80N 12 02 41.44E Moore
21 46 34.87N 12 29 28.99E Moore
21 53 47.03N 09 20 11.06E Moore
21 57 05.61N 18 03 44.81E Moore
21 59 33.38N 12 43 59.11E Moore
22 04 10.17N 12 20 11.28E Moore
22 07 24.50N 19 35 53.79E Moore
22 07 43.32N 08 07 05.40E Moore
22 15 31.41N 08 19 07.67E Moore
22 42 10.96N 08 33 41.28E Moore
22 47 26.40N 18 54 45.22E Caviness
22 48 40.34N 08 39 50.41E Moore/Caviness
22 49 56.49N 07 42 28.17E Moore
22 56 06.29N 20 16 02.13E Buchli
23 50 55.69N 06 56 24.65W Caviness
24 20 21.51N 07 38 46.70W
24 35 30.47N 19 08 25.36E Jonkers
24 45 52.56N 16 58 21.65E Caviness
25 42 21.05N 03 05 03.10E
83 18 32.12S 71 05 34.84E Buchli

24 35 30.47N 19 08 25.36E Jonkers

That one looked pretty wierd to me. There's a very defined rectangular area just to the west, outside the anomaly. I cant really describe it so have a look for yourself but it looks as if there's something lined up in rows within a defined area, almost like a carpark. It's probably just image compression artefacts though.

Wouldn't surprise me if there were actually 'moonbases' but manmade instead. You could do all sorts of research/testing and no one would ever know a thing.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Locke Cole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> P.S. To everyone who slated this article without
> even reading it, $%^& you. You don't have to
> believe this stuff (and trust me, I don't) but it
> was posted as an informative weblink and your
> reaction to it has been disgraceful.

Good grief. Thankfully this isn't aimed at me since I did in fact read it. I'm sure there are "informative weblinks" about the merit of say, Saddam Hussein, which makes about as much sense as this does. So settle down.

Zcott, I performed.

Morbid, I die a little inside when I post in these threads since I know I'm bumping it back up to the top. So no, this doubter won't go perusing for it to be gravedug, can't speak for others though.
mortal schrieb:
> LOL :-)
> Here's some known documented facts about the
> Moon.
>
> The Moon has been proven to be far older than the
> Earth. That means that it cannot have been created
> by an Earth impact as previously theorized. If
> that was true, and you only have to look at the
> moon to see how many crater impacts it has, why
> does the earth not have so many crater impacts?
>
> NASA, and Russia, have dumped many spent rocket
> stages onto the moon's surface. Each time they
> have done so, the moon has rang like a bell, in
> some cases for up to three hours. That opens up
> the possibility that the moon is hollow. Recent
> studies of the moon's magnetic field also support
> that theory. That raises the question, who parked
> the moon into earth's orbit and why?
>
> The Apollo moon missions; when Aldrin stepped onto
> the moon, he stated that there were two large
> craft parked on the crater rim. "These babies are
> huge" he said. It is in the NASA transcripts along
> with a lot of other references to an alien
> presence on the moon.
>
> The recent NASA LCROSS mission.....by all accounts
> it appears to be an epic fail by NASA, but what
> was it really for, was it precursor for an
> upcoming announcement on what is really going on
> up there?
>
> The NASA Clementine mission; to photograph the
> moon in true colour and at high resolution...where
> are the pictures? Why are we being spoon fed
> doctored converted to black and white images from
> the 70's? Clementine images from the moon are
> classified, and those that can be found are
> shopped to remove items from the images. See for
> yourself. They have been shopped. Blind Freddy
> could see it.
>
> The Indian Chandra mission, The European Space
> Agency mission, the Japanese Space Agency
> mission....where are the pictures? Nada, not one
> has been released. Why? What is being hidden, what
> is the secret? Governments are colluding on
> keeping something secret. Put it this way, why
> would the Indians, the Japanese and ESA send a
> satellite into moon orbit to photograph the
> surface
> when NASA has already done it? The answer can only
> be that NASA, and other space agencies have
> refused to share what they have.
>
> Water on the moon; The Indian Chandra mission
> proved that water exists.
> During the Apollo missions, astronauts reported a
> huge water vapour cloud passing their position. So
> why the farce by NASA with the LCROSS mission to
> supposedly discover water trapped in ice at the
> south pole?
>
> There's plenty more info available to support the
> theory that there is, or was a civilization
> present on the moon. The only reason I can think
> of as to why it's such a secret is to preserve the
> geo-political status quo, and to gain the
> technology that could be available for military
> purposes. Rule space, rule the planet.

is that your opinion or did you copy it?
btw imo the last paragraph is a logical fallacy

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio Wrote:
> mortal schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL :-)
> > Here's some known documented facts about the
> > Moon.
> >
> > The Moon has been proven to be far older than
> the
> > Earth. That means that it cannot have been
> created
> > by an Earth impact as previously theorized. If
> > that was true, and you only have to look at the
> > moon to see how many crater impacts it has, why
> > does the earth not have so many crater impacts?
>
>
> is that your opinion or did you copy it?
> btw imo the last paragraph is a logical fallacy

Yeah, also the first one is just stupid. The Moon is not "far older than the Earth", the reason the Earth has less craters are thus:

1) The moon blocks incoming meteors/comets/whatever from hitting Earth and takes the pain itself. No not all the time but it's significant.
2) Earth's atmosphere burns up incoming material, so there is either nothing to hit the ground or very much less of it. The Moon doesn't have an atmosphere.
2) Tectonic plates duh. It may not seem as fast to the human perception of time, but Earth's surface is constantly being reworked by the activity of volcanoes, earthquakes, weathering (wind and rain), which removes the presence of craters over time.

Conspiracy theorists are pitiable.
That raises the question, who parked the moon into earth's orbit and why?

It does not raise that question. A "supported theory" does not throw out questions which only have answers which once again support the theory. However the term "supported theory" in this case is being mis-used. The concept is a recurring plot device in science fiction, although little or no scientific evidence exists to support the idea..

Secondly, just because something rings it does not make it hollow, as the following quote states: The earth rings like a bell too, everytime lightning hits it (Schumann resonance), infact any solid object rings when hit, just at different frequencies, a tuning fork isn't hollow?

The recent NASA LCROSS mission.....by all accounts it appears to be an epic fail by NASA, but what was it really for, was it precursor for an upcoming announcement on what is really going on up there?

A conspiracy theory for the sake of a conspiracy theory with no evidence does not count for anything.

Water on the moon; The Indian Chandra mission proved that water exists.

Really? Is that why the top search result for it is actually this thread? In fact, even if you play around with the words for the search, you find no site that would be worth mentioning.

Several times you state that these things are true and use NASA as evidence for this. However you also state several times that NASA are playing cover up. You cannot play both sides of the field here.

Google Earth images prove nothing. Using Google Earth, people were also able to prove that the lost city of Atlantis had been found, off of the West coast of Africa. Google however said that it was simply poor quality photography for the area. Google Moons images are supplied by NASA. The people covering up the conspiracy are also providing us with high res images of it? That makes sense.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Conspiracy theories make for many lols.

conspiracy theories don't even qualify as theories as they are not falsifyable. correct term would be conspiracy hypotheses

You should all know by know I'm a full on wacko conspiracy theorist, or is that a hypothethist. :-)

we know that, that's why we like you :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy