Posh Nosh

Posted by mortal 
Posh Nosh
Date: June 29, 2009 04:00PM
Posted by: mortal
Are they taking the 'P' or what lol. Exasperated raisins? Bread and butter pudding....mmmmmmm.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Posh Nosh
Date: June 29, 2009 06:36PM
Posted by: Covfan
Bread and butter pudding was a desert invented by GOD.
Date: June 29, 2009 07:38PM
Posted by: EC83
I just Googled "Exasperated raisins" and your post above was the first result it retrieved.
I prefer confused raisins myself.

Date: June 29, 2009 08:54PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Posh Nosh just sounds like another great British insult, to be honest.
Date: June 30, 2009 12:35AM
Posted by: Naboo
its not a good idea to insult great britain imo, we... i cant be bothered to continue this arguement

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: June 30, 2009 01:23AM
Posted by: mortal
lol ;-) Very close to being awarded a cat.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 30, 2009 01:52AM
Oi, Naboo! You posh nosh!

See my point? Eurotrip (I think) had that great bit with the Man U hooligans, that scene on the bus was beautiful, with all the different cussing possibilities!
Date: June 30, 2009 01:29PM
Posted by: Naboo
just because one is british, that does not mean one is posh nosh.

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: June 30, 2009 04:42PM
true, posh nosh can be awarded to anyone in the world
Date: June 30, 2009 05:03PM
As much as I like posh nosh, my student budget can rarely stretch to affording it. So when I eat out it's often in the poshness of McDonald's, Subway and PizzaHut. Fast food paradise. (Why does the food that's bad for you always taste sooo goooood?! Ugh! :()

Date: June 30, 2009 05:36PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
I concur with Covfan, bread and butter pudding is a dessert invented by the Holy One. Particularly good with lots of sugar coated on it. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: June 30, 2009 05:46PM
Posted by: mcdo
Covfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bread and butter pudding was a desert invented by
> GOD.

That pudding is missing Something but it's not a distressed potato.
Date: June 30, 2009 05:58PM
EC83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As much as I like posh nosh, my student budget can
> rarely stretch to affording it. So when I eat out
> it's often in the poshness of McDonald's, Subway
> and PizzaHut. Fast food paradise. (Why does the
> food that's bad for you always taste sooo
> goooood?! Ugh! :()

EC83 homemade pizza is just as tasty but healthier! Also in most cases, cheaper too! I make my own at home, usually about 14-16", the dough is about .6mm tall or so (after cooked), and I put pretty much 300g of mozzarella on top of it :P. The sauce isn't homemade, I buy a pasta sauce without any fat or cholesterol and put a coating on the dough and spread it well enough so you can see through the sauce. If you leave the stove heating up at about 420F while you're opening the dough and preparing the pizza, by the time you put it in the stove it will take about 6 minutes to be ready! If you need the recipe let me know, I have pics of my pizzas on facebook ;).
Date: June 30, 2009 08:17PM
Cheers Gui, that recipe sounds pretty cool actually! The closest I've got to home-making a pizza is buying them from supermarkets and cooking them at home. (In fact I should really cook more - I rely on the microwave too much :S)
Could you PM me it? Or do accept friend requests on Facebook from people you haven't met face to face?

Date: June 30, 2009 08:27PM
Go'n facebook, no probs at all :P. I just hope there are the exact same or at least direct counterparts for the ingredients over there!
Date: June 30, 2009 10:42PM
Will do. Nice one!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy