Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ***May Contain SPOILERS!***

Posted by Monza972 
Anyone been to see it yet?

Went to see it today it was better than the first one. So many fight scenes and the cars there were even more cars and aircrafts compared the previous one.
Transformers? How old are you? 10? ;)
So many fight scenes and the cars there were even more cars and aircrafts compared the previous one.

Ah, the true sign of a great movie. ;)

Still though, Megan Fox is in this, yeah? ;-)
<3 megan fox the things id love to do to her :D
The Lopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So many fight scenes and the cars there were even
> more cars and aircrafts compared the previous
> one.
>
> Ah, the true sign of a great movie. ;)
>
> Still though, Megan Fox is in this, yeah? ;-)

Yeah she is. :)

Even she's hotter than last time out ;)

@Nick: release your inner child :p
I thought the first one was great for effects and all that, a bit weird at some points like when one of the transformers does a wee on a guy..

I'll probably wait for this one to come out on dvd and i'll rent it..

Ric Scott
this is a screenshot of her from the movie:

'nuff said.

and you may or may not have seen her in Two and a Half Men:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

give her an Oscar.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 12:09AM by Muks_C.
God loves a trier: ;-)

Wasnt sure about the first one the first time I saw it. Second time I fell in love! The second looks to be even more awesome! Hope to see it soon!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Saw this last night. Fight scenes are too fast, film is too long, just like the first one. And franky, Megan Fox's appearances are pretty gratuitous to say the least. Slow-mo booby bouncing action aplenty.

On a side note, i saw Nico Hulkenberg in the ticket queue a few places ahead of me. yay!

And franky, Megan Fox's appearances are pretty gratuitous to say the least. Slow-mo booby bouncing action aplenty.

On a side note, i saw Nico Hulkenberg in the ticket queue a few places ahead of me. yay!

Sounding disappointed at watching Megan Fox Slow-mo Boob Bouncing and yet sounding excited at getting close to Nico Hulkenburg....hmmmm
No, it was nice to look at. Just a bit dissapointingly obvious and tacky. Thought it took focus away from the plot. This was obviously engineered in that way as the film isnt that good.

there's meant to be a plot!?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
haha if u watch the seen where she gets thrown back she has a wardrobe malfucntion and he can shee her patterned left bra :D
Megan Firefox really is stunning. That figure... M'mmm. The tattoos help her look sexy too.
Judging by her Wiki page, she seems pretty genuine and "real" for a Hollywood celeb as well.
This movie might be watchable for the simple reason she's in it...

Peat Wrote:

> On a side note, i saw Nico Hulkenberg in the
> ticket queue a few places ahead of me. yay!

You should have been cheeky and asked for an autograph :p

I wonder how many did notice, you were probably one of one??

SHEEPY Wrote:
> haha if u watch the seen where she gets thrown
> back she has a wardrobe malfucntion and he can
> shee her patterned left bra :D

OMG A BRA!!!!

never seen one of those before

They turned comic heros into movie stars. Fine. At least they were telling a story. Now they turn a friggin' toy into a movie without even having a story to tell. Instead of watching a boring and senseless battle of material on the big screen I enjoy watching paint dry a lot more. Hey Hollywood, if you want toys take adult ones and shove them up yours.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
LOL!

dont like it much then? ;)

Vader Wrote:
> Hey Hollywood, if you want toys take adult ones and
> shove them up yours.

LMAO! Well said.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy