Police in the USA

Posted by Guimengo 
Police in the USA
Date: June 16, 2009 09:14PM
Posted by: Guimengo
There's always something on the news somewhere about a cop abusing his power just to satisfy some personal desire. Last week there was a 72-year old woman being tasered for not wanting to sign a ticket and this week we had a cop beat up on a (schizophrenic) man for having his jacket unzipped which showed his chest:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The cop accused him of improper conduct, resisting arresting, and walking around the neighborhood looking for drugs. As we can see, massive b.s.. The cop, Joseph Rios, already had problems in the past where he beat up a 28-year old woman for simply standing around outside of her grandma's house.

I really, truly dislike cops in this place. Just this Saturday when my car died on the interstate I called to have a cop over to park behind me with the lights flashing (my car completely shut down and locked up), however they said they were too busy. Within 10 minutes of each other I saw 2 troopers cruise by, only looking at me and moving on (they had been warned about my car). The very next day I am on the same interstate and within a 10-mile radius there were 6 people pulled over with the cops issuing tickets. 99% of the time they only work when they can give people tickets, which goes to meet a quota and also increases their pay.
Re: Police in the USA
Date: June 16, 2009 09:49PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007

Saw this today about some UK police tazering some guy 3 times

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: June 16, 2009 10:45PM
Posted by: Covfan
Sorry Gui, you called the police to park behind your car and turn on their lights so your broken down car was illuminated?
Date: June 16, 2009 11:09PM
road safety, nothing of my car would work. Even in the dashboard the indicators were frozen in place. If you're pulled over you're supposed to have the rear blinkers on.
Date: June 16, 2009 11:36PM
Posted by: The Lopper
The fuzz in general are too focused on small, trivial matters than serious cases.

I think Ireland is the only country where people wish they'd more hardcore police. ;) They could do with guns for a start.
Date: June 17, 2009 07:48PM
Posted by: SHEEPY
i hate cops in general they think there better than everyone else and think they know all.
Date: June 17, 2009 08:23PM
A lot of them only become cops because of the authority and to feel superior, most likely because they sucked as kids before. Or are just lazy people out for a nice job (in the suburbs).
Date: June 17, 2009 08:48PM
SHEEPY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i hate cops in general they think there better
> than everyone else and think they know all.

How many times have you been arrested then?
Date: June 17, 2009 10:16PM
Date: June 18, 2009 12:54AM
For which crimes?
Date: June 18, 2009 01:23AM
Posted by: danm
Living and Breathing

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 18, 2009 02:14AM
what dan said :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy